R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Classifieds

Old 10-22-2012, 11:34 AM   #3041
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a 60\40 bench seat out of a 1st gen extra cab taco.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:01 PM   #3042
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
anybody looking for an iPhone 4 with carbon fiber ghost armor?

32gb
Old 10-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #3043
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
anybody looking for an iPhone 4 with carbon fiber ghost armor?
Yeah Cmack is.

Old 10-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #3044
Enino12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
Enino12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
886 weren't bad on mine with stock front bumper. Handles very well though. I don't notice a difference with my plate bumper now either. I guess we'll see whenever I put a winch in...
Yeah depending on the price I might pick them up. They cant ride any worse than the spacer i've got in the front and it leaves the opportunity for a future bumper open
Old 10-22-2012, 03:57 PM   #3045
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Yeah Cmack is.

fucker. just for that you have to buy my iPhone 4 now.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:58 PM   #3046
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
220 bucks for a 3 month old 32gb! Come and get it!
Old 10-22-2012, 04:22 PM   #3047
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Radiant Red Satoshi: $250
Old 10-22-2012, 04:55 PM   #3048
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Logitech Revue for sale: 55$ obo
Turns your TV into an internet browser, has a keyboard, and an andriod market. Its actually quite fun to use! My dad bought it and used it twice!! He thought it was the coolest thing and never used it. Great condition!

Old 10-22-2012, 08:26 PM   #3049
DevilTaco is on a distinguished road

DevilTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcadams View Post
Still waiting on your hood DevilTaco, lol....
Yeah I know, If i could stay in town long enough to spend the money I am making I could get my swap done.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:28 PM   #3050
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
anybody's on here? looks well done in quality but might only be as strong as a light bar

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/3355797184.html
Old 10-22-2012, 11:40 PM   #3051
redrider58 is a jewel in the roughredrider58 is a jewel in the roughredrider58 is a jewel in the roughredrider58 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Michael
redrider58's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody interested in an HPI Savage Nitro RC Truck? 275 for truck, lots of extra parts (spur gears, A-arms, air filter,ect),glow plug (and charger) 2 gals of nitro ,2 bodies, roto starter with battery. All you need is a charger for the roto starter battery and you're good to go! Or you can just use a drill to start it also!
Old 10-23-2012, 08:13 AM   #3052
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrider58 View Post
Anybody interested in an HPI Savage Nitro RC Truck? 275 for truck, lots of extra parts (spur gears, A-arms, air filter,ect),glow plug (and charger) 2 gals of nitro ,2 bodies, roto starter with battery. All you need is a charger for the roto starter battery and you're good to go! Or you can just use a drill to start it also!
so tempted.....
Old 10-23-2012, 09:33 AM   #3053
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03TRDTaco View Post
A friend is selling a complete Icon stage 4 lift off of his 2012. He's asking $2400 for everything. The kit is in Tucson and I'll put up some pictures later today. PM me if you're interested.
I'm interested. Send me a PM with a phone nr.
Old 10-23-2012, 01:29 PM   #3054
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
Well folks, looks like it is time to get some $. Looking to trade my Elite bumper for a Radiant Red or unpainted bumper with crash bar and all mounting hardware + cash. Times got rough and it is either part with parts or part with the whole deal. I also have a pair of 886s that I would like to trade for 885s when I trade. The Elite bumper has the hoop and half guards, 2" reciever, fog lights wired in, coated in duracoat bedliner, has TACOMA cut out in the skid. No damage to it. I can meet just about anywhere in the valley to do the swap (I will help with removal and install) this weekend if anyone agrees to it by then.
I would rather get rid of just the bumper instead of the whole truck, so shoot me an offer.

I also still have the stock coils of someone wants them.
Old 10-23-2012, 01:40 PM   #3055
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmans.army View Post
Well folks looks like it is time to get some $. Looking to trade my Elite bumper for a Radiant Red or unpainted bumper with crash bar and all mounting hardware + cash. Times got rough and it is either part with parts or part with the whole deal. I also have a pair of 886s that I would like to trade for 885s when I trade. The Elite bumper has the hoop and half guards, 2" reciever, fog lights wired in, coated in duracoat bedliner, has TACOMA cut out in the skid. No damage to it. I can meet just about anywhere in the valley to do the swap (I will help with removal and install) this weekend if anyone agrees to it by then.
I would rather get rid of just the bumper instead of the whole truck, so shoot me an offer.

I also still have the stock coils of someone wants them.
Someone pick this up.. I've seen it in person.. It is CLEAN!

Glws man.. I hope everything works out.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:18 PM   #3056
redrider58 is a jewel in the roughredrider58 is a jewel in the roughredrider58 is a jewel in the roughredrider58 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Michael
redrider58's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
so tempted.....
send me a PM if you're interested.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:07 PM   #3057
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Signal Soldier
Name: Robert
signalbobby's Tacoma Gallery
I have a painted MGM 2011 bumper off my sport. Comes with fog lights, has a 3M clear bra on it. 99% flawless except the the passenger side of the bra has some scratching. can be replaced.
Will come with the crash bar and everything you need for it. $200. in Chandler.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:30 PM   #3058
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
fucker. just for that you have to buy my iPhone 4 now.
I'd rather fist myself with a boxing glove wrapped in sand paper, no lube, before I ever owned an iPhone.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:23 PM   #3059
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
I'd rather fist myself with a boxing glove wrapped in sand paper, no lube, before I ever owned an iPhone.
+1 reputation and thanks for the quote for my sig
Old 10-23-2012, 06:50 PM   #3060
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrider58 View Post
send me a PM if you're interested.
wish I could, man. have to recoup some funds after last weeks adventures..

Products Discussed in this Thread