R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Classifieds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2013, 11:35 AM   #3741
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTO View Post
Going a new direction with the truck. Installed less then 4 months. It has the updated mounting brackets and mounts directly to the factory mounting holes or could be used with cross-bars. It has a flat expanded metal floor, downward fairing, and light tabs on the rear.
Local pick only located in Old Town Scottsdale: $500.00
PM me with questions.

Pm sent
Old 01-08-2013, 12:29 PM   #3742
PTO is a name known to allPTO is a name known to allPTO is a name known to allPTO is a name known to allPTO is a name known to allPTO is a name known to all
Name: Patrick
PTO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcadams View Post
Pm sent

PM replied back.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:51 PM   #3743
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Good! How are the duratracs?

Doing good so far.....
Old 01-08-2013, 03:33 PM   #3744
LET'S GO JOE'S!!!
toyPreRunner is on a distinguished road

Air Force: A.G.E. Craftsman
Name: Kev
toyPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Leftover stuff

I have some things that were left over after I traded in my Tacoma. They are:

Weathertech Floorliner DigitalFit floormats ($100)

OEM Antennas ($10 each)
- One came from my 2011 Tacoma and the other from a 2012 4Runner

OEM Light Gray Carpet Floor Mats ($20)
Attached Thumbnails
AZ Classifieds-20130108_155848.jpg   AZ Classifieds-20130108_160000.jpg   AZ Classifieds-20130108_160009.jpg   AZ Classifieds-20130108_160017.jpg   AZ Classifieds-20130108_160120.jpg  

Old 01-08-2013, 05:01 PM   #3745
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone happen to have extended rear 5100's for sale? Or trade for non extended one for extended. I may be getting all pro leafs and I would need extended ones.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #3746
livintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
livintall's Tacoma Gallery
Hankook Dynapro tires

I'm selling a set of four Hanakook Dynapro ATM tires 265/75-16. This is for tires onlyOne pair has 8/32 and one pair has 11/32 of tread depth with even wear across the treads of both pair. I upgraded to Michelins for a smoother, quieter street ride since I never do anything that requires all terrain tires. They ride well and with ride matching all tires threw 10 or less on the road force machine which is excellent for a car tire much less a truck tire like these. $175 obo for all four. Local pick up in Phoenix. Other locations within the state can be negotiated. AZ Classifieds-img_20130108_224011.jpg
Old 01-09-2013, 07:00 AM   #3747
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by livintall View Post
I'm selling a set of four Hanakook Dynapro ATM tires 265/75-16. One pair has 8/32 and one pair has 11/32 of tread depth with even wear across the treads of both pair. I upgraded to Michelins for a smoother, quieter street ride since I never do anything that requires all terrain tires. They ride well and with ride matching all tires threw 10 or less on the road force machine which is excellent for a car tire much less a truck tire like these. 225 for all four. Local pick up in Phoenix. Other locations within the state can be negotiated. Attachment 189049
I would buy them if they had more tread left.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:20 AM   #3748
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone want to swap seats for my katzkin leathers for $550??

Dark grey with perforations. Pics in my build thread. I will upload pics once I am home and on a computer.

Must have airbags and trd package. Prefer local unless you PHX guys want to drive here.
Quote:

2 day bump!!

Will probably throw on Craigslist tomorrow. Probably get more hits that way.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:09 PM   #3749
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
These are still up for grabs, dont feel like reposting it all up in here so heres the craigslist link.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/pts/3433725956.html
Old 01-09-2013, 04:00 PM   #3750
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
1985 toyota with a 22re and a solid axle.

$3800, not mine.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/3514770286.html
Old 01-09-2013, 11:56 PM   #3751
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Wanting to hire

Not sure if this should go here or not, but I have a client that is looking for a CAD (or solidworks) drawing to be done. This would be a one time project, his current guy is swamped and he needs it done as soon as possible. It's a fairly piece to draw up. About 9-12 measurements.

If you have the experience and software or know of someone that is interested in a small side job, please PM me.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:54 AM   #3752
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azgunrunner View Post
Not sure if this should go here or not, but I have a client that is looking for a CAD (or solidworks) drawing to be done. This would be a one time project, his current guy is swamped and he needs it done as soon as possible. It's a fairly piece to draw up. About 9-12 measurements.

If you have the experience and software or know of someone that is interested in a small side job, please PM me.
I have experence but not the software any more. Does he have a model or will that need to be done as well?
Old 01-10-2013, 09:58 AM   #3753
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
I have experence but not the software any more. Does he have a model or will that need to be done as well?
He has the actual piece that needs to be measured and drawn out.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:43 PM   #3754
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Ok, going to start listing stuff up on here, then craiglist shortly there after if no response. Make an offer on the parts, some of them I'm not entirely sure if I'm even close to a fair price TBH. If it seems fair, I'll probably take it lol. All parts are located in Maricopa, AZ. Please PM me for details and phone number. I might not catch a reply here...

Stock Headers (2010 4.0, approx 67,000mi on them, no issues just dirty. Sedona red clay is no extra charge Gaskets/bolts not included).
$220

------------------------------
Warn Fairlead (PN 62074) off a Warn VR8000 winch (never used, brand new). So, it seems to be comperable if not the exact same part as the Warn 5742, probably just re-badged for being in the winch kit). Those are listing for 114 minimum online... so I'm going to list this for:
$100 obo.

Stock TRD Off-Road shocks (2010, approx 21,000mi on them, no issues).
$40

Stock TRD Off-Road floor mats (2008 Access Cab, pretty good shape bit dirty very low wear. Drivers side lower portion is a bit warped from being in a box for a long time and curved, but should flatten out ok) Front and Rear
$40

Stock TRD Off-Road floor mats (2010 Doublecab, practically brand new as I had my weathertechs in about a week of owning the truck). Front and Rear
$40

Stock UCA's (2010, approx 21,000 mi, no issues)
$40
Stock Bumps front and rear (2010, approx 21,000 mi, no issues)
$20
Stock U-bolts with lower... brace piece whatever it's called. (2010, approx 21,000 mi, no issues)
$20

Driver LED Tail (2010, driver's side outer lens is busted but the rest of the unit is in good shape. Great for doing an inside backed out mod to start with... will need a new lens of some ebays or something though.
$20 driver (avail). $60 pass (sold)

Stock front coils TRD Off-Road (2010, approx 21,000mi no issues)
$50

More to come. Stock chromie bumper (need photo) with minor scratches on the underside. Also have the stock tow package bar bolted on it, willing to seperate. Make an offer if you're looking and I'll get a pic.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:11 PM   #3755
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Le piece de resistance....

TRD Supercharger with fit kit, injectors, brand new iridium plugs (never installed), old set of lightly used iridium plugs, fit kit (believe everything is there, I never installed though).

Yes, the blower intake opening has been covered and re-covered, just open for the pic. I'll get pictures of the rest of the fit kit stuff here in a bit. Est 10-12k on it per previous owner, I did see it installed and purring like a kitten on that truck. I never installed due to only having the TRD Flash available for the '10+ right now. U-CON is being developed for it, but no clue when Gadget will finish it. I'm selling it because I need the cash and tired of waiting for a non TRD Flash option.

Should fit 05-11. Sold as is, no implied warranty or anything.

Recommend you upgrade your fuel pump as well. I do have that, but I do plan on installing it in my truck. I will sell for URD's price for convinence if you wish for $160... taking some hit on the shipping charge for only $5 shipping. (http://urdusa.com/Fuel-Upgrades-Fuel...duct_info.html)

Asking $3200. Location is Maricopa, AZ

Also a new belt to go with it...
Old 01-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #3756
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ ugh.. you have no idea how bad i want to snag this from you Jake
Old 01-10-2013, 02:23 PM   #3757
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
^^^ ugh.. you have no idea how bad i want to snag this from you Jake
Maybe Lyd will approve? haha
Old 01-10-2013, 02:24 PM   #3758
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Maybe Lyd will approve? haha
You know.. my birthday IS next month ... hmmm lol
Old 01-10-2013, 02:40 PM   #3759
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
You know.. my birthday IS next month ... hmmm lol
Tell her its a blower dryer. She can stick her head out the window and be able to dry her hair much faster
Old 01-10-2013, 02:43 PM   #3760
Iron Beard

Pretty sure she knows what it is lol...

Products Discussed in this Thread