R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Classifieds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-29-2011, 12:50 AM   #21
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Speedway Blue front drivers side panel...got in a wreck PM me with details
Old 07-29-2011, 07:10 AM   #22
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I got;

- stock 5 speed shift knob
- stock rear 5lug shocks
- stock wiper switch non-intermittent

I will trade for cash of course...lol Or for 1gb ddr sdram sticks 184pin...
Old 07-30-2011, 05:04 PM   #23
blatant is on a distinguished road
blatant's Tacoma Gallery
motorcycle load ramp

gone
Old 07-30-2011, 05:11 PM   #24
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
All you have to do is put "Arizona Only" in the title of the Sale add in the Appropriate sale section.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:40 AM   #25
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
All you have to do is put "Arizona Only" in the title of the Sale add in the Appropriate sale section.
Fuck that! We clearly needed another AZ Thread Chris...didn't you get the memo
Old 08-01-2011, 08:59 AM   #26
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a chrome rear bumper off my 09 Taco that I had painted white to match the truck. Paint looks good bit has some chips in it from me being dumb and sitting it on the ground. Bumper Is in perfect shape. Just needs the paint touched up or re painted whatever color you want. Paying It forward. anybody want it, come and get it.

Also have:
A pair of H3 35w 6000k HID bulbs. 15 bucks
A pair of H3 100w 6000k HID bulbs. 30 bucks Both brand new.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:39 AM   #27
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
I've got a chrome rear bumper off my 09 Taco that I had painted white to match the truck. Paint looks good bit has some chips in it from me being dumb and sitting it on the ground. Bumper Is in perfect shape. Just needs the paint touched up or re painted whatever color you want. Paying It forward. anybody want it, come and get it.

Also have:
A pair of H3 35w 6000k HID bulbs. 15 bucks
A pair of H3 100w 6000k HID bulbs. 30 bucks Both brand new.
You wouldn't happen to have an OEM hitch would you?
Old 08-01-2011, 11:06 AM   #28
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
I have lots of stuff I need to get rid of.

I have a professional camera tripod for sale if anyone here is a photographer or seriously in to photography. It's a Bogen Manfrotto CarbonOne 441 carbon fiber tripod with a Giottos MH-1000-652 aluminum ball head and quick-release mount, and comes with a Manfrotto sling. It's almost never been used. Extends 13-67", weighs just over 3lbs without the head, and less than 5 with the head. This is the real deal. I have about $700 in this setup, I'd like to get $500 for it. Selling because I no longer have a camera worth a shit and I just don't have the time or money for photography any more.

If anyone is a gun collector or into historical or Com-Bloc rifles, I have a brand new, unfired Norinco Type 56 SKS. It's in amazing, like-new, unissued condition. It has been cleaned up a bit but is still partially in cosmoline. This is a real "Triangle 26" PLA military rifle imported via KSI in Pomona in the 80's. The S/N indicates the build date in the Vietnam era. It is complete and has the original sling, cleaning rod, and cleaning kit. It did not come with a bayonet, but I can throw in a non-correct blade-type bayonet with the rifle if you want it. I'm hoping to get $350 for it. I paid more than that at the peak of the gun craze but the values on them have since dropped off just like everything else. Selling for more room in the safe.

I also have a used TomTom One 3rd Edition 1GB GPS with a quick-detach vent mount (works perfect in the Taco) and charger for sale. It works great and looks fine but has a few nicks in it from use. I paid $200 for the unit and an additional $40 for the accessories two years ago. I'd sell it for $75 since it's older technology now. I'm only selling it because I'm getting an in-dash Kenwood GPS (thanks Scott!).

I have a brand new 10" Audiobahn/DUB sub & enclosure with amp and all the wiring if anyone's interested. It's never been hooked up to anything. I had the same sub in an old truck and it hit pretty good. Please, make me an offer on it. It's sitting in my closet collecting dust.

Please PM me for more details and pictures of anything above.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:55 AM   #29
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08WhiteTaco View Post
You wouldn't happen to have an OEM hitch would you?
Just mine on my truck man... Sorry.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:56 PM   #30

Not mine but a long travel kit for a first gen...2500 bucks

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/2504006154.html
Old 08-01-2011, 02:00 PM   #31
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post

dam thats a pretty good deal.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:04 PM   #32
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fuck that! We clearly needed another AZ Thread Chris...didn't you get the memo
remember scott we tried to have one a long time ago and Brunes through a shit fit over it.

It is a good idea though. We have one on another site and it really helps moving parts and getting better deals.

Quote:

If any of you all get this make sure to check the uniballs. If you can spin the ball in the cup around with your fingers it should be replaced or if it feels loose in the cup.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:00 PM   #33
Nom Nom Nom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post

If anyone is a gun collector or into historical or Com-Bloc rifles, I have a brand new, unfired Norinco Type 56 SKS. It's in amazing, like-new, unissued condition. It has been cleaned up a bit but is still partially in cosmoline. This is a real "Triangle 26" PLA military rifle imported via KSI in Pomona in the 80's. The S/N indicates the build date in the Vietnam era. It is complete and has the original sling, cleaning rod, and cleaning kit. It did not come with a bayonet, but I can throw in a non-correct blade-type bayonet with the rifle if you want it. I'm hoping to get $350 for it. I paid more than that at the peak of the gun craze but the values on them have since dropped off just like everything else. Selling for more room in the safe.
Pics?
Old 08-01-2011, 03:37 PM   #34

If anybody knows of someone selling some Camburg Spindles...Holler at ya boi
Old 08-01-2011, 03:37 PM   #35

[QUOTE=amaes;3518499]remember scott we tried to have one a long time ago and Brunes through a shit fit over it.

It is a good idea though. We have one on another site and it really helps moving parts and getting better deals.
QUOTE]
for sure!
Old 08-01-2011, 08:20 PM   #36

I have the black TRD floor mats for the double cab. perfect condition. Just replaced with weathertechs. Make an offer. Also, that ^ rear bumper for free, and some HID bulbs to sell or trade for some off road lights. Tryin to get this stuff out of my place..
Old 08-01-2011, 08:26 PM   #37
Nom Nom Nom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
I have the black TRD floor mats for the double cab. perfect condition. Just replaced with weathertechs. Make an offer. Also, that ^ rear bumper for free, and some HID bulbs to sell or trade for some off road lights. Tryin to get this stuff out of my place..
are the mats all season?
Old 08-01-2011, 08:29 PM   #38

They are the black carpet ones with the TRD Off Road emblems.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:42 PM   #40
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Hey i might want the gps

Products Discussed in this Thread