R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Classifieds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2013, 09:13 PM   #4761
4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dane
4x4Taco09's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Kicker ZX500.1 amp for sale. Used for about two years
Old 04-18-2013, 09:55 PM   #4762
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for some 265/75/16 or 265/70/16 tires with a lot of life left! Maybe willing to buy the stock TRD wheels too if the price is right.

(These are for my pop...he just bought a 2001 Tundra)

PM me
Old 04-18-2013, 10:12 PM   #4763
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Looking for some 265/75/16 or 265/70/16 tires with a lot of life left! Maybe willing to buy the stock TRD wheels too if the price is right.

(These are for my pop...he just bought a 2001 Tundra)

PM me
I have 265/70/16 street tires with 90% front and 70% rear around 8,500 miles. asking around 360$ for them, but problem is I need to find tires before hand. Im looking for 265/75/16 A/T's.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:15 PM   #4764
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03aztaco View Post
pm sent
replied
Old 04-18-2013, 10:36 PM   #4765
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
http://tucson.craigslist.org/ele/3752491808.html

Good deal for base truck, even if its just for the black stereo face. Not mine.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:06 AM   #4766
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
Name: Josh
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone looking for Glock 22 mags?
Old 04-19-2013, 07:24 AM   #4767
Gooiegoogoo is on a distinguished road

Name: Gustavo
Gooiegoogoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Taco09 View Post
I have a Kicker ZX500.1 amp for sale. Used for about two years
What's your price chief?
Old 04-19-2013, 08:36 AM   #4768
4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dane
4x4Taco09's Tacoma Gallery
say 100? they're 220 on ebay new. I may be coming up to PHX in a week or two?
Old 04-19-2013, 08:41 AM   #4769
esbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud of

Royal Canadian Mounted Police:
Name: B-Rad
esbyota's Tacoma Gallery
Well I have a pair of TSB leafs with a 1" add a leafs that I got off another member. Was going to run them on my truck but decided I couldn't wait and ordered the DMZ spring kit. 80.00 obo
Attached Thumbnails
AZ Classifieds-photo.jpg  
Old 04-19-2013, 10:14 AM   #4770
izquik72 is on a distinguished road

Marines:
izquik72's Tacoma Gallery
Bed rails and Cleats from above
Rocks not availiable.
Attached Thumbnails
AZ Classifieds-bed-rail1.jpg   AZ Classifieds-bed-rail2.jpg   AZ Classifieds-bed-rail3.jpg  
Old 04-19-2013, 10:21 AM   #4771
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the dividers?
Old 04-19-2013, 02:43 PM   #4772
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys,

I still have a few parts available from the trucks rebuild if anyone is interested. I think the CL ad expired but heres what I still have. PM me for more info or if you need pictures.

Corbeau Moab Reclining seats with 05+ Tacoma Brackets-Grey and Black-$400

OEM SR5 Front Bucket Seats 05 Tacoma Grey -$200
Have the rear bench too?

OEM Grey Tacoma Sun Visors- $150 for both

Overhead Console-$150

Steering wheel with Audio Controls-$150

08 TRD Sport rear axle-$300

08 TRD Sport 8.4" Third Member with 3.73 gears and ARB Locker-$1000 (ready to drop in)

4-5 gallon Black gas can with custom holders-$200 for all 4

Thanks
Old 04-19-2013, 04:21 PM   #4774
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pics of any of that?
Old 04-19-2013, 04:27 PM   #4775
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Pics of any of that?
What do you need? I have pics of everything minus the axle and third member but both of them are pretty straight forward, look just like everyone elses except the third has this weird blue air hose on it...

Nic, not worth it dude. you wont gain anything
Old 04-19-2013, 04:34 PM   #4776
RAGEAHOLIC

Can's and holder. And racing seats
Old 04-19-2013, 04:42 PM   #4777
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Doggie Door for sale, $50. Opening is 10.5" wide x 15.5 tall

AZ Classifieds-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21366411345.705722.jpg
Old 04-19-2013, 04:46 PM   #4778
RAGEAHOLIC

Good price! To bad I am moving soon and don't know the dimensions of the next door we'll have.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:50 PM   #4779

I can find a good pic of the holders but theyre these cans.

One of the holders is a little mangled but still works fine. I just ratcheted them down.

The seats are these:

Old 04-19-2013, 04:52 PM   #4780
RAGEAHOLIC

OK I was thinking something else. Nice seats though.

Products Discussed in this Thread