Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Classifieds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #4821
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
have a class 3 curt hitch... model 13084. fits all jeep cherokees...might fit tacos

have universal mounting hardware for it. 100 bucks. goes for 150ish new. been mounted for ehhhhh 8-9 months, but never used.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:36 AM   #4822
izquik72 is on a distinguished road

izquik72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by izquik72 View Post
Bed rails and Cleats from above
Rocks not availiable.
Items are gone!!
Old 04-25-2013, 01:37 PM   #4823
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Logitech Z-5500 5.1 system... $280 TW price
Brand new, only opened and tested once, decided to go a different route.

Old 04-25-2013, 01:43 PM   #4824
SLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
SLACK3R's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know what my stock shocks are worth they have 3500 miles on them and came off my 2013 trd off road there brand new and I got a guy that wants them I just dont know for how much any help would good thanks
Old 04-25-2013, 06:50 PM   #4825
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLACK3R View Post
Anyone know what my stock shocks are worth they have 3500 miles on them and came off my 2013 trd off road there brand new and I got a guy that wants them I just dont know for how much any help would good thanks
I'd say 100 for all four is fair...I've seen guys sell just the fronts for 50-75. Tell him 150 and go from there
Old 04-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #4826
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
I told myself I couldn't buy anything new until I sell something else, and I want wheels for my Jeep, sooooo...

I'm posting my Italian Witness Elite Match up for sale. This thing shoots like butter. Seriously, this is the smoothest shooting pistol I've ever laid a finger on. It is a CZ75 design in .45 ACP with a 5" match barrel. Very crisp and light single action trigger with overtravel stop. Also has an extended safety, extended magazine release, lightweight hammer, Hogue grips, and Bomar sights. Selling with two 10-round factory magazines and the original custom felt-lined locking hard case. I'm setting the price at a very fair $500 firm.

I also have a barely used black leather belt slide concealment holster for it that I'll sell for an extra $25. The holster is by Blackhawk and has a thumb strap for retention and fits the gun perfectly.

And when I say this is a sweet shooting pistol, here's a typical 25-yard slow fire group using cheap ass PMC Bronze ammunition fired off-hand... not from a bench. That's five shots in a 1-1/8" spread.

Old 04-25-2013, 08:56 PM   #4827
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Your selling your witness!?!???
Old 04-25-2013, 09:01 PM   #4828
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post

Old 04-25-2013, 09:05 PM   #4830
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I'm running out of shit to sell lol... and I really want new wheels for the Liberty. The stock alloys are just... gay.

I love the Witness but I rarely shoot handguns any more so I'm only keeping what I carry... I've sold off a ton of rifles I didn't shoot too.
its ok im to the point where i want to upgrade my tacoma that i am debating on selling my computer...

about 2k spent building it
Old 04-26-2013, 02:47 AM   #4831
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone is interested or knows of someone else that is lemme know
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Cleanin out my storage and gettin rid of some parts I dont need anymore and other stuff! Thanks for looking! You know the drill, first PM with name, paypal email and address gets the deal

2 BFG ATs 285/70R17. Approx 2,000 Miles. Were a temporary replacement for my old Nittos $450 No Shipping

Rear Bilstein 5100 Pair $120 +shipping & paypal fees

TSB Rear Leaf Packs from dealership with Toytec 1.5" AAL & Stock U-Bolts w/ Hardware if needed. Total about 2.5-3" lift $200 No Shipping

Soundgate TOYPD2 iPod Interface for Stock Radio $80 +shipping & paypal fees

2008 Stock JBL w/ 5CD $40 +shipping & paypal fees

Sway Bar $50 no shipping Local AZ preferred

Font Bumper Support w/o hardware $30
Old 04-26-2013, 09:09 AM   #4832
crumf20 has a spectacular aura aboutcrumf20 has a spectacular aura aboutcrumf20 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Wesley
crumf20's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for Stock silver mica grill for 07 taco
Old 04-26-2013, 11:15 AM   #4833
Flynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Flynn Diesel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
if anyone is interested or knows of someone else that is lemme know
Damn. If you had 4 of those tires they'd be sold. Same thing I'm running and they're beat.

Got all 4 used from another member for $200 and put 35,000 miles on them.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:03 PM   #4834
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I told myself I couldn't buy anything new until I sell something else, and I want wheels for my Jeep, sooooo...

I'm posting my Italian Witness Elite Match up for sale. This thing shoots like butter. Seriously, this is the smoothest shooting pistol I've ever laid a finger on. It is a CZ75 design in .45 ACP with a 5" match barrel. Very crisp and light single action trigger with overtravel stop. Also has an extended safety, extended magazine release, lightweight hammer, Hogue grips, and Bomar sights. Selling with two 10-round factory magazines and the original custom felt-lined locking hard case. I'm setting the price at a very fair $500 firm.

I also have a barely used black leather belt slide concealment holster for it that I'll sell for an extra $25. The holster is by Blackhawk and has a thumb strap for retention and fits the gun perfectly.

And when I say this is a sweet shooting pistol, here's a typical 25-yard slow fire group using cheap ass PMC Bronze ammunition fired off-hand... not from a bench. That's five shots in a 1-1/8" spread.

AND SOLD
Old 04-26-2013, 03:25 PM   #4835
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a spare front grill they are willing to part with?
Old 04-26-2013, 04:51 PM   #4836
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Black Sand Pearl (BSP) Front bumper (also crash bar). Both are in good shape, never been in an accident or anything (Swapped out for an armored plate bumper). Some minor scratches here and there on the plastic bumper from brush but not too shabby. It's really dirty in this pic.

$40 OBO for both together. That's a steal.
Call/Text Jake @ 480.239.7950

Oh, and for TW if anyone wants the tailgate in the pic... it's free. It's my old dented one, missing screws, ect... but hey, it works if yours was stolen just needs a run to ace hardware.
Old 04-26-2013, 10:10 PM   #4837
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Az homies get first dibz
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...si-shocks.html
Old 04-27-2013, 08:20 AM   #4839
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
ill take this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Black Sand Pearl (BSP) Front bumper (also crash bar). Both are in good shape, never been in an accident or anything (Swapped out for an armored plate bumper). Some minor scratches here and there on the plastic bumper from brush but not too shabby. It's really dirty in this pic.

$40 OBO for both together. That's a steal.
Call/Text Jake @ 480.239.7950

Oh, and for TW if anyone wants the tailgate in the pic... it's free. It's my old dented one, missing screws, ect... but hey, it works if yours was stolen just needs a run to ace hardware.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:37 PM   #4840
dira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the rough

Name: David
dira1987's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is sold. And im depressed about it. Time to rage out the new (old) one.

BUT i have an oem bed mat that was brand new from the dealer for $50 OBO im in chandler. Willing to trade for some radio stuff/assistance, light wiring/aux fuse box assistance, or lights. Or anything really just let me know fuck it.

Products Discussed in this Thread