R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Classifieds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2013, 06:41 PM   #5041
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah thats what i was thinking but i need a bumper too so dropping all that cash on the full icon set up would push my bumper back further. So i do these stage ones with my toytec aal. Then i just need icon stage two coil overs with some uca's in the front. And i should be good to go.... right? Sounds right
Old 05-12-2013, 06:52 PM   #5042
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Double post...
Old 05-12-2013, 07:11 PM   #5044
whys the rum gone

Thinking out loud. And looking for reassurances
Old 05-12-2013, 07:16 PM   #5045
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Yeah thats what i was thinking but i need a bumper too so dropping all that cash on the full icon set up would push my bumper back further. So i do these stage ones with my toytec aal. Then i just need icon stage two coil overs with some uca's in the front. And i should be good to go.... right? Sounds right

I would think so. Unless you really really think you need/want the RR on the rear as well. As for the UCA's, just my opinion but I would suggest going with the LR UCA's simply because of their camber adjustability.

Off topic - what time will you be down here tomorrow?
Old 05-12-2013, 07:27 PM   #5046
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
I would think so. Unless you really really think you need/want the RR on the rear as well. As for the UCA's, just my opinion but I would suggest going with the LR UCA's simply because of their camber adjustability.

Off topic - what time will you be down here tomorrow?
Yeah. It sounds correct and i dont think i will need the rr in the rear. I think it will all save me a couple hundred this way. And i was going to gwt in on the lr uca group buy buy turns out now its only for 1st gens.

I will be down at about 1713 ish. Depending on what time i get out of town at.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:41 PM   #5047
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Yeah. It sounds correct and i dont think i will need the rr in the rear. I think it will all save me a couple hundred this way. And i was going to gwt in on the lr uca group buy buy turns out now its only for 1st gens.

I will be down at about 1713 ish. Depending on what time i get out of town at.

Correct sir, I don't think you will need the RR in the rear but I sure as hell want RR in the rear One nice thing about having a great paying job and not having anyone to answer to, I can spend what ever the fuck I want on my truck
Old 05-12-2013, 07:45 PM   #5048
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Correct sir, I don't think you will need the RR in the rear but I sure as hell want RR in the rear One nice thing about having a great paying job and not having anyone to answer to, I can spend what ever the fuck I want on my truck
Exactly my thoughts. And you are correct on the other counts too. Luckily i think whit is catching the bug too. Makes it easier to talk into mods. Haha
Old 05-12-2013, 07:49 PM   #5049
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
For sale is a brand new Flowmaster 40.

2.5" inlet and 2.5" outlet. Will fit 1st or 2nd gens.

$50
Attached Thumbnails
AZ Classifieds-image.jpg  
Old 05-13-2013, 09:02 AM   #5050
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joze Phx View Post
1st generation ?

I want it hopefully Monday then
Its for a second Gen....
Old 05-13-2013, 09:38 AM   #5051
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a top plate for a 2nd gen kicking around that they don't need, or want to sell?

I need to replace the passenger side of mine thanks to a broken 3rd bolt in it. I figured it would be easier to just replace an intact top plate than to tap in a new bolt into a possibly damaged hole.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:38 PM   #5052
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a cheap fridge and an oil-less fryer! I don't want to have to trade Jason for some hot man ass just yet!
Old 05-13-2013, 12:46 PM   #5054
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Hey you would be a lucky guy to get some of this sweet man ass!!!
Can i have some?
Old 05-13-2013, 01:06 PM   #5055
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Seems you have to trade a fridge or other appliances.....
Old 05-13-2013, 05:12 PM   #5057
____livevil____
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery

....I'm just here for the man ass.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:04 PM   #5059
Young Padawan
Jonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Was EMT Cert. for 2 years in CO.
Name: Spencer
Jonesn13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Bump for a GE double door fridge with ice maker and water dispenser, a magic chef fridge, and a BigBoss oil-less fryer. Taking any offer, my mom's getting rid of them.
New Camping fridge?! Built into a custom offroad trailer courtesy of KM FAb?!

hahahaha

........But you know you want to!
Old 05-13-2013, 08:21 PM   #5060
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Still for sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
For sale is a brand new Flowmaster 40.

2.5" inlet and 2.5" outlet. Will fit 1st or 2nd gens.

$50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I still have the hood brackets. They are powder coated wrinkle black $50 OBO. These will only fit 2nd Gens
Perfect condition

Products Discussed in this Thread