R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Classifieds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2013, 07:45 PM   #5161
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Well its about that time guys, the Taco still hasn't sold so this weekend I *may* start parting it out before we go trade it in. If I do go that route, the recovery gear, bumpers, headunit, wheels and tires, seat covers, and head and tail light housings will be for sale/trade. If/when they are available I will post pictures and prices so please don't PM me asking how much until then. My sliders are welded on so I think they will be staying on the truck, as will the lift. I don't feel like dealing with removing it.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:15 PM   #5162
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
Selling my 2005 YZ 250. If any interest pm me. AZ Classifieds-imageuploadedbytapatalk1369278921.104739.jpg
Old 05-22-2013, 08:24 PM   #5164
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSectionxEightx View Post
Selling my 2005 YZ 250. If any interest pm me. Attachment 214020
Why so far away. I'd be all over it if you were closer.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:17 PM   #5165
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
Asking $2000. Was just serviced and tuned by Screwie Lewies. They just sold one for $2500 so I think 2 is a fair price. Top and bottom end are solid. Good compression and fast! Suspension is set for 185lb rider at the moment. V force reeds, excell wheels, fmf pipe. Pro taper chain, triple clamp, and bars. Comes with extra chain, stand, and ramp.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:39 PM   #5166
Milota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quintin
Milota95's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
Well its about that time guys, the Taco still hasn't sold so this weekend I *may* start parting it out before we go trade it in. If I do go that route, the recovery gear, bumpers, headunit, wheels and tires, seat covers, and head and tail light housings will be for sale/trade. If/when they are available I will post pictures and prices so please don't PM me asking how much until then. My sliders are welded on so I think they will be staying on the truck, as will the lift. I don't feel like dealing with removing it.
dibs on rims an tires!
Old 05-23-2013, 02:57 AM   #5167
Psychonaut
Maxx is on a distinguished road

Maxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by esbyota View Post
I have a stock steel spare tire and rim I will sell you.
Hook it up man. PM me with you number and I'll get it from you. Thanks man.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:05 PM   #5168
Infamous Coating is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Infamous Coating's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I might be game for the front bumper if the part out happens
Old 05-23-2013, 07:09 PM   #5169
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Dibs on the rear bumper! I'll give you my stock plus $

PM me
Old 05-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #5170
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how hard could removing the lift be?

Old 05-23-2013, 08:31 PM   #5171
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
On a serious note I have some useful parts for sale.

Stock Trd offroad chrome bumper. Tow hitch not included. 3 small dings. Sold

Factory tow hitch $100

Front bumper cover with some scratches. Desert sand. Fog lights not included. $75

Factory fog lights $30

Front Bumper reinforcement $50
Bump
Old 05-23-2013, 10:56 PM   #5173
Psychonaut
Maxx is on a distinguished road

Maxx's Tacoma Gallery
I still need one more steel spare wheel. If anyone has one they can part with, let me know so I can get these to powder coat. Thanks everyone.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:00 AM   #5174
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
I'd give you mine if it wasn't attached to my spare.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:31 AM   #5176
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Any interest in some 2nd gen 16x7 steelies for cheap? They are in good condition, never been curbed, etc:

Asking $100 which will include all 4 original center caps and all 24 lug nuts. PM me if interested.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:18 PM   #5177
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime View Post
Any interest in some 2nd gen 16x7 steelies for cheap? They are in good condition, never been curbed, etc:

Asking $100 which will include all 4 original center caps and all 24 lug nuts. PM me if interested.
Sold!!!
Old 05-24-2013, 05:07 PM   #5178
tonyl13 is on a distinguished road
Name: tony
tonyl13's Tacoma Gallery
Tires/rims with TPMS

4 Stock steel rims & tires With TPMS 245-75-16, 109ms, date code 2008
Taken off at 28k miles all have at least 5to6 32in tread left.
Only 2 center caps, 24 lug nuts. All in very good shape.
Pick up Sonoita $225 delivered up to 60 miles $250 obo

Also have Hellwig helper spring EZ-990 (981) fits 06>12 Pre-runner/4wd non-trd like new $75

Tires/rims SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
AZ Classifieds-img_2046.jpg   AZ Classifieds-img_2048.jpg   AZ Classifieds-img_2050.jpg  
Old 05-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #5179
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery

I have my 4x4 rears mud flaps. $50
Old 05-25-2013, 10:03 PM   #5180
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Holy good lord wheel weights, ever heard of dynamic balance?

Products Discussed in this Thread