R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Classifieds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-29-2013, 05:07 PM   #5921
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
That M&P 40c is one hell of a gun. GLWS
Old 08-29-2013, 05:13 PM   #5922
RAGE!!!!
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: Mike
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Me wants hi lift
Old 08-29-2013, 10:50 PM   #5923
TaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TaylorU's Tacoma Gallery
I've got two stock wheels that came on my truck for sale. They are from my 2010 TRD Off-Road. They are in good condition, but definitely not new condition. There's only some minor cosmetic spots.

I only have two as there was an incident involving a tire shop I went to for a rotation where I ended up with 4 free wheels but they had to keep one as proof of damage. Long story short, they kept one and I sold one as a spare to a friend so now there are two left. Asking about $65 each or $110 for both.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:24 PM   #5924
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone other than me have a classic mopar with a big block? I have a NIB Milidon HV waterpump and a pair (one left exit, one right) of wp housings.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:27 AM   #5925
jdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud of
Navy: Radioman Petty Officer Second Class
jdavis92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorU View Post
I've got two stock wheels that came on my truck for sale. They are from my 2010 TRD Off-Road. They are in good condition, but definitely not new condition. There's only some minor cosmetic spots.

I only have two as there was an incident involving a tire shop I went to for a rotation where I ended up with 4 free wheels but they had to keep one as proof of damage. Long story short, they kept one and I sold one as a spare to a friend so now there are two left. Asking about $65 each or $110 for both.
Size? Photos? I might be interested.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:51 AM   #5926
Johnnyh is on a distinguished road
Johnnyh's Tacoma Gallery
Best offer on Gray with light gray piping Wet Okoles and a set of Denso's

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/4035249003.html

Also considering letting my M1A Scout in mossy oak go, its a long shot but I'd trade for a Sig 716
Old 08-30-2013, 07:52 AM   #5927
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyh View Post
Best offer on Gray with light gray piping Wet Okoles and a set of Denso's

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/4035249003.html

Also considering letting my M1A Scout in mossy oak go, its a long shot but I'd trade for a Sig 716
You still have those?
Old 08-30-2013, 10:17 AM   #5928
RAGE!!!!
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: Mike
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorU View Post

I'll take one. I am tired of having the stock spare rim
Old 08-30-2013, 04:07 PM   #5929
TaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TaylorU's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdavis92 View Post
Size? Photos? I might be interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
I'll take one. I am tired of having the stock spare rim
PMs sent to both of you.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:34 PM   #5930
stvpket is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
stvpket's Tacoma Gallery
Roof rack OEM for DC

I am looking to sell my roof rack it came on the truck when I bought it I just never or will ever use it so just seeing if someone wants it. I am looking for $100 or trade and I get your stock weather stripping. Call/txt Steve 602.502.7791 Thanks

Old 08-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #5931
Desert Snow is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
Desert Snow's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody have a stock fog lamp bulb takeoff after switching out to LED? I have a cracked lens and will take it off your hands.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:10 PM   #5932
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Snow View Post
Anybody have a stock fog lamp bulb takeoff after switching out to LED? I have a cracked lens and will take it off your hands.
You mean the whole gig housing or just the bulb? I have a set of factory fog lights housings and bulbs.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:15 PM   #5933
Desert Snow is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
Desert Snow's Tacoma Gallery
I need the glass cover. Must have taken a rock. I haven't taken anything apart yet but it looks like the glass is part of the fog lamp housing the bulb sits in. I need the glass, but figured I'd probably need the whole housing.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:19 PM   #5935
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
AZ Classifieds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Snow View Post
I need the glass cover. Must have taken a rock. I haven't taken anything apart yet but it looks like the glass is part of the fog lamp housing the bulb sits in. I need the glass, but figured I'd probably need the whole housing.
I posted before I saw your reply. Sorry they will not fit a 2012
Old 08-30-2013, 06:58 PM   #5936
Johnnyh is on a distinguished road
Johnnyh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS2013TACO View Post
You still have those?
That I do, and am flexible on price.. within reason
Old 08-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #5937
mxxdude has a spectacular aura aboutmxxdude has a spectacular aura about

Army: Military Police
Name: Brandon
mxxdude's Tacoma Gallery
Still have these Camburg upper control arms looking to get rid of this weekend may take trades specially for 9mm and 5.56/.223
Old 08-30-2013, 07:34 PM   #5938
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxxdude View Post
Still have these Camburg upper control arms looking to get rid of this weekend may take trades specially for 9mm and 5.56/.223
My boy never called you?
Old 08-30-2013, 09:50 PM   #5939
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyh View Post
That I do, and am flexible on price.. within reason
Im just surprised when I came and got those sliders and mats I thought they would sell fast
Old 08-30-2013, 09:52 PM   #5940

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
That M&P 40c is one hell of a gun. GLWS
Thanks I actually dropped the price to 500

Products Discussed in this Thread