R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Classifieds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2011, 11:49 PM   #41
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
Hey i might want the gps
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08WhiteTaco View Post
Pics?
Sub & amp (bottom sub, top one isn't mine)

I have a brand new 10" Audiobahn/DUB sub & enclosure with amp and all the wiring if anyone's interested. It's never been hooked up to anything. I had the same sub in an old truck and it hit pretty good. Please, make me an offer on it. It's sitting in my closet collecting dust.

If anyone is a gun collector or into historical or Com-Bloc rifles, I have a brand new, unfired Norinco Type 56 SKS. It's in amazing, like-new, unissued condition. It has been cleaned up a bit but is still partially in cosmoline. This is a real "Triangle 26" PLA military rifle imported via KSI in Pomona in the 80's. The S/N indicates the build date in the Vietnam era. It is complete and has the original sling, cleaning rod, and cleaning kit. It did not come with a bayonet, but I can throw in a non-correct blade-type bayonet with the rifle if you want it. I'm hoping to get $350 for it. I paid more than that at the peak of the gun craze but the values on them have since dropped off just like everything else. Selling for more room in the safe.

I have a professional camera tripod for sale if anyone here is a photographer or seriously in to photography. It's a Bogen Manfrotto CarbonOne 441 carbon fiber tripod with a Giottos MH-1000-652 aluminum ball head and quick-release mount, and comes with a Manfrotto sling. It's almost never been used. Extends 13-67", weighs just over 3lbs without the head, and less than 5 with the head. This is the real deal. I have about $700 in this setup, I'd like to get $500 for it. Selling because I no longer have a camera worth a shit and I just don't have the time or money for photography any more.

I also have a used TomTom One 3rd Edition 1GB GPS with a quick-detach vent mount (works perfect in the Taco) and charger for sale. It works great and looks fine but has a few nicks in it from use. I paid $200 for the unit and an additional $40 for the accessories two years ago. I'd sell it for $75 since it's older technology now. I'm only selling it because I'm getting an in-dash Kenwood GPS (thanks Scott!).

Old 08-02-2011, 08:10 AM   #42
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post

If anyone is a gun collector or into historical or Com-Bloc rifles, I have a brand new, unfired Norinco Type 56 SKS. It's in amazing, like-new, unissued condition. It has been cleaned up a bit but is still partially in cosmoline. This is a real "Triangle 26" PLA military rifle imported via KSI in Pomona in the 80's. The S/N indicates the build date in the Vietnam era. It is complete and has the original sling, cleaning rod, and cleaning kit. It did not come with a bayonet, but I can throw in a non-correct blade-type bayonet with the rifle if you want it. I'm hoping to get $350 for it. I paid more than that at the peak of the gun craze but the values on them have since dropped off just like everything else. Selling for more room in the safe.

Wish I had the monies :/ Bad ass rifle...
Old 08-02-2011, 10:17 AM   #43
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08WhiteTaco View Post
Wish I had the monies :/ Bad ass rifle...
Thanks man. They are fantastic guns, I have three other Norincos for that very reason. This is one of the nicer ones I've seen in recent years. I have another unfired one that I'm saving for my kids, I just don't have room for two. Whoever takes this one is getting a gem.

Here's the other two that I have, the one on top is a just like the one for sale but has been modified quite a bit and the bottom one is a later paratrooper model:

Old 08-02-2011, 10:41 AM   #44
____livevil____
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
That paratrooper one is sweet man. BTW, text your way.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:07 AM   #45
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks man. They are fantastic guns, I have three other Norincos for that very reason. This is one of the nicer ones I've seen in recent years. I have another unfired one that I'm saving for my kids, I just don't have room for two. Whoever takes this one is getting a gem.

Here's the other two that I have, the one on top is a just like the one for sale but has been modified quite a bit and the bottom one is a later paratrooper model:

Is that 30 round mag on the SKS??
Old 08-02-2011, 11:15 AM   #47
Nom Nom Nom

Quote:
It's a 20 round detachable. There are companies that make 30s but they work like shit. The Tapco 5s and 20s are flawless. You can use those mags in any SKS, but in order for the gun to function like a modern rifle with detachable magazines they need serious modifications.
Gotcha... I would way more interested if it was Norinco AK-47...
Old 08-02-2011, 07:08 PM   #49
blatant is on a distinguished road
blatant's Tacoma Gallery
costco tv stand

bought this from costco 2yrs ago. Moving. 100.00 obo. this thing is heavy duty and nice.

Old 08-02-2011, 07:11 PM   #50
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have a Panasonic HU up for sale soon...
Old 08-03-2011, 12:28 PM   #51
Desert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud of

Name: Clayton
Desert Fab Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Rock Crawler for sale.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/2526550764.html

Just getting it out there if interested. E-mail or PM if ya need more info. Thanks!
Old 08-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #52
blatant is on a distinguished road
blatant's Tacoma Gallery
Dang Clayton, say it isn't so. How've you been? At the garage full time these days? Been a while!!
Old 08-03-2011, 01:17 PM   #53
Desert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud of

Name: Clayton
Desert Fab Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blatant View Post
Dang Clayton, say it isn't so. How've you been? At the garage full time these days? Been a while!!
I'm good. How you doing? Not full time...I take the summers off to play....
Old 08-05-2011, 12:12 PM   #54
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I got 4 285/65/16 BFG ATs 2 are at ~50%-60% and two are at ~40% They have been garage kept and not holes in them. Asking $200 obo

I have a set of 2nd Gen 4x4 Leaf springs with 14k miles on them. Non Tsb style. Looking for $50 for those. Or I'll post them on XRU.

I'l post pictures and add a few more things when I get home. I'll be willing to trade the stuff also. REally looking for a welding table some other tools.

Also I Will have my Glassworks Unlimited 4.5" fenders and Fiberglass scooped hood for sale once the rest of my 1 piece comes in. I think I'll sell them for $400 for all and I'll re glass the hood in spots for the new owner. Also I'll give you head lights and a grille with them. You will need to buy new Hood pins for the hood. Should only be $18 for the pair
Old 08-05-2011, 01:50 PM   #55
MacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
MacGyvR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
I got 4 285/65/16 BFG ATs 2 are at ~50%-60% and two are at ~40% They have been garage kept and not holes in them. Asking $200 obo

I have a set of 2nd Gen 4x4 Leaf springs with 14k miles on them. Non Tsb style. Looking for $50 for those. Or I'll post them on XRU.

I'l post pictures and add a few more things when I get home. I'll be willing to trade the stuff also. REally looking for a welding table some other tools.

Also I Will have my Glassworks Unlimited 4.5" fenders and Fiberglass scooped hood for sale once the rest of my 1 piece comes in. I think I'll sell them for $400 for all and I'll re glass the hood in spots for the new owner. Also I'll give you head lights and a grille with them. You will need to buy new Hood pins for the hood. Should only be $18 for the pair
At the risk of sounding like a complete moron, would 2nd gen leaf springs work on a 1st gen?
Old 08-05-2011, 01:51 PM   #56
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyvR View Post
At the risk of sounding like a complete moron, would 2nd gen leaf springs work on a 1st gen?

no they are different lengths
Old 08-05-2011, 02:44 PM   #57
MacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
MacGyvR's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. I totally would have gone for those. I need some new leafs.... Well really I need new shocks all the way around, springs, and new leafs, but I can't afford all that at once.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:29 PM   #58
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
yeah they are a different size man, sorry. They came from my old truck and have been just taking up space.
Old 08-05-2011, 07:25 PM   #59
KAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
KAWAIANIANI's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen TRD pre oiled, unopened w/ receipt filter. $40. P/N: PTR43-00083.

Products Discussed in this Thread