R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Classifieds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-23-2013, 08:50 AM   #6581
enigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud of
Air Force: Medic
Name: Nate
enigmadsm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Pics from when it was first built..only now it fits a 10" sub.
thanks for the pics...mine's a double cab so the hunt shall continue.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:53 AM   #6582
RAGE!!!!
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: Mike
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azgunrunner View Post
Booooo... Damn it, I go elk hunting and miss out on this deal?
Yeah sorry man. Dan got em. I got an upgrade! Woot!
Old 10-23-2013, 03:07 PM   #6583
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Well my momma always said... Ya snooze ya lose... LOL

I still gotta hit you up to build me a set of sliders.. Been in and out of the country so its been hard to nail down some time to bring you my truck.
Old 10-23-2013, 03:38 PM   #6584
spd33 is on a distinguished road
spd33's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not 100% sure that FJ stuff is interchangeable but if so, this seems like a good deal!

http://azfj.org/index.php?name=Forum...ewtopic&t=8668
Old 10-23-2013, 03:43 PM   #6585
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spd33 View Post
I'm not 100% sure that FJ stuff is interchangeable but if so, this seems like a good deal!

http://azfj.org/index.php?name=Forum...ewtopic&t=8668
holy hell that sounds like a smoking deal if it would fit my 2nd Gen.... anyone know 100% for sure?
Old 10-23-2013, 03:59 PM   #6586
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
It should, pretty sure same uppers and lowers
Old 10-23-2013, 04:01 PM   #6587
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azgunrunner View Post
holy hell that sounds like a smoking deal if it would fit my 2nd Gen.... anyone know 100% for sure?
Toytechs website list the coilovers fitting 05+ Tacoma, 07+ Fj and 03+ 4 Runner. I have ran stock Fj shocks on a stock 2nd gen but bit 100% sure about extended travel bilsteins.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:24 PM   #6588
RAGE!!!!
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: Mike
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Fj coilovers and uppers/lowers are interchangeable 99.9% of the time.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:18 PM   #6589
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Have 100rnds of Winchester .45 ball ammo $40
Old 10-24-2013, 07:32 AM   #6590
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Signal Soldier
Name: Robert
signalbobby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGloryFades View Post
Have 100rnds of Winchester .45 ball ammo $40
Is this the 230grain 100 round value pack FMJ?
Old 10-24-2013, 11:04 AM   #6591
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Yes sir
Old 10-24-2013, 12:29 PM   #6592
unlewser is on a distinguished road
unlewser's Tacoma Gallery
2012 - 2014 TRD offroad grill. Blacked out emblem $100

BAMF Behind the grill light bar mount with LED mount. Bare metal. $90

will trade for intakes/exhausts/nfab type step bars/yakima or thule bike mounts/oem roof rack
Old 10-24-2013, 12:49 PM   #6593
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlewser View Post
2012 - 2014 TRD offroad grill. Blacked out emblem $100

BAMF Behind the grill light bar mount with LED mount. Bare metal. $90

will trade for intakes/exhausts/nfab type step bars/yakima or thule bike mounts/oem roof rack
If you dont mind me asking why are you getting rid of the light bar mount? I might be interested
Old 10-24-2013, 01:41 PM   #6594
unlewser is on a distinguished road
unlewser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS2013TACO View Post
If you dont mind me asking why are you getting rid of the light bar mount? I might be interested
I bought it before I bought a tacoma. Originally planned on getting a 2011 or prior and doing a satoshi grill. Got 2012 so axed those plans.

Also, I bought it used.
Old 10-24-2013, 01:53 PM   #6595
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlewser View Post
I bought it before I bought tacoma. Originally planned on getting a 2011 or prior and doing a satoshi grill. Got 2012 so axed those plans.

Also, I bought it used.
PM'd
Old 10-24-2013, 03:21 PM   #6596
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a center cap for 1st gen tundra/sequoia
Old 10-24-2013, 03:42 PM   #6597
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Signal Soldier
Name: Robert
signalbobby's Tacoma Gallery
anyone have a a complete MGM front bumper and assembly?
Old 10-24-2013, 07:05 PM   #6599
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a pair of front Hannemann fenders for sale. They are matte white
Old 10-26-2013, 12:43 PM   #6600
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Setup looks good! Just wondering, why did you switch from the Camburg ball-joint to the uni-ball?

Products Discussed in this Thread