R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Classifieds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2014, 11:19 AM   #10161
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry you can see what he did to make it fit

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ver-build.html
Old 08-16-2014, 06:47 PM   #10163
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to trade for smaller subwooooofer.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/bar/4622849708.html
Old 08-16-2014, 07:45 PM   #10164
a.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
a.smo's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have any stock 16" tacoma second gen rims? Rims only preferred.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:00 PM   #10165
Martimus has much to be proud ofMartimus has much to be proud ofMartimus has much to be proud ofMartimus has much to be proud ofMartimus has much to be proud ofMartimus has much to be proud ofMartimus has much to be proud ofMartimus has much to be proud of

Air Force:
Name: Martin
Martimus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.smo View Post
Steel? Or Alloy?
Old 08-16-2014, 08:07 PM   #10166
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I might be selling mine.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:15 PM   #10167
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
Name: Josh
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
Spare: $80
KMC 17x9 4.5 backspace, Toyo Mud 295/70R17

Also have a complete FXR projector kit w/gatling shrouds and bulbs: $100

Left rear seatback storage bin, right rear seatback stowage bin w/stock sub: $20

Rear bottom seat storage bin: $20

4x4 stock rear mudflaps: $20

ATO Hi-Lift Bed Mounts: $20
Old 08-16-2014, 08:37 PM   #10168
a.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

a.smo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martimus View Post
Steel? Or Alloy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian007Taco View Post
I might be selling mine.
Uhh..

I haven't done that much research yet, but I would prefer these.
Attached Thumbnails
AZ Classifieds-download-1-.jpg  
Old 08-16-2014, 08:39 PM   #10169

a.smo's Tacoma Gallery
I would consider these too.

Let me know prices. I don't have a whole bunch of extra cash so if they aren't perfect it's fine. I'll be painting them anyways.
Attached Thumbnails
AZ Classifieds-download-2-.jpg  
Old 08-16-2014, 08:40 PM   #10170
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Uhh..

I have some 17s sitting on the side of the house
Old 08-16-2014, 08:43 PM   #10171

a.smo's Tacoma Gallery
Idk if I want 17s juan. I'm thinking of going 265/75. It's the biggest I can fit stock.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:43 PM   #10172
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You can do 17s.and tires are easier to find.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:44 PM   #10173
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Uhh..

What size are you looking for? These^^^ are 17s

Quote:
I would consider these too.

Let me know prices. I don't have a whole bunch of extra cash so if they aren't perfect it's fine. I'll be painting them anyways.
these are 16s
Old 08-16-2014, 08:44 PM   #10174
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tires are easy to find for 16's as well Juan.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:46 PM   #10175
007Taco

You either want trd offroad which are 16's or trd sports which are 17's. Tires for 17's are typically a bit more expsensive.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:48 PM   #10176
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Idk if I want 17s juan. I'm thinking of going 265/75. It's the biggest I can fit stock.
Lift first then 33s
Old 08-16-2014, 08:49 PM   #10177
007Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Aztacoma View Post
Lift first then 33s
Exactly!
Old 08-16-2014, 08:58 PM   #10178

a.smo's Tacoma Gallery
I want more tire. If I could I'd stay with 15s. But not many tires out there for 15s. I want those toyos! (:

Luis- I can fit 32.xx without a lift.

Idk when I'll have monies for a lift
Old 08-16-2014, 08:59 PM   #10179
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian007Taco View Post
Tires are easy to find for 16's as well Juan.
Than why are you running those old ones?
Old 08-16-2014, 09:43 PM   #10180
007Taco

No, just haven't gotten new tires. I have a lot of bills especially medical bills that have to be paid every month. My wife's car ac just went out completely and we need to get that looked at. I am trying to figure out how to buy rims and tires because I want to go up to 285/75/16 when I buy the next set of tires but that means buying rims at the same time. If you want to help, by all means send some money my way.

Products Discussed in this Thread