R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

F/S: Avid Light bar and Step Bar

Old 08-03-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
F/S: Avid Light bar and Step Bar

OK, I am doing it and pulling the trigger on selling these as I am getting full sliders and some more armor and I want to give the AZ people first stab at them because it will be easier and cheaper than shipping them. I will deliver to the greater Phoenix area.

AVID OFFROAD LIGHT BAR with 2 light tabs and VIPER spray on bed liner: $260. No damage, perfect condition
http://www.avidoffroad.com/products/...cts/light-bar/

AVID OFFROAD BOLT ON STEP BAR with Viper Spray on bed liner:
$200. Spray on bed liner has been scraped off the bottom of the steps due to offroading but no other damage, straight, no bends, no rust. Just needs a coat of paint or spray on bed liner to cover up exposed metal spots.
http://www.avidoffroad.com/products/...ts/step-rails/

If these dont sell soon I will put them up on the general for sale forum and
Old 08-03-2011, 08:35 PM   #2
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
I want to move these guys. I am going to get full sliders from Brandon at Avid Offroad...
Old 08-03-2011, 09:47 PM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
hey remember what we talked about with giving them back to him? i talked to him on monday and he said he could probably make a deal with you, call him!
Old 08-03-2011, 10:00 PM   #4
Yea, I already talked with him about it. If it comes to it I will just trade them back in to him but I should be able to get more by just selling them outright.
We will see if anyone wants them.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:05 AM   #6
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
I want to move these guys. I am going to get full sliders from Brandon at Avid Offroad...
Dude, hybrid kick outs right?

Also, GL with sale
Old 08-04-2011, 08:24 PM   #7
bkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to all

Name: Dave
bkrdave36's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested, just not at that price. Can you do better for a Phoenix area dude who'll meet you half way if necessary?
Old 08-04-2011, 08:34 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrdave36 View Post
I'm interested, just not at that price. Can you do better for a Phoenix area dude who'll meet you half way if necessary?
At the moment I think thats a decent price, especially considering the light bar is $285 (with light tabs) new after the TW discount and the steps are $275 new. Then you add the coating to both (the light bar is in perfect condition) and the steps need some coating repair due to the trail.

Then throw in that I am delivering them up to you in Phoenix so thats $50 in gas I am wasting as well, I think $450 for the set that is normally $565 not including the time and price for materials to paint or coat them.

In all honesty I dont NEED to sell them, so for the time being $450 is my local price delivered, sorry.

If no one is interested in them by monday they will go on the for sale board for everyone.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #9
sook is on a distinguished road

sook's Tacoma Gallery
Let me check with the wife to see if I'm interested in the light bar.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:52 AM   #10
puckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

puckstopper55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sook View Post
Let me check with the wife to see if I'm interested in the light bar.
spoken like a married man, lol.
Old 08-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #11
bkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to all

Name: Dave
bkrdave36's Tacoma Gallery
Chas

I'm not trying to chump you or anything, its just that cash is tight for me now thats all.
If your not intersted in lowering the price thats ok, free market economics dude!

Dave
Old 08-06-2011, 09:27 PM   #14
I did get everyone's PM. I am out for the weekend so I am a little slow responding. I should have responded to everyone now.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #15
Light bar pending sale.

AVID step bars still for sale. $200 delivered to Phoenix.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:22 PM   #16
CurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Curtis
CurboCycles's Tacoma Gallery
I thought you were going to call me and sell me the bars when you got into town?!
We exchanged pms about it.
Curtis
Old 08-08-2011, 10:29 PM   #17
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
would buy light bar, but in FL.
sorry.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:19 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurboCycles View Post
I thought you were going to call me and sell me the bars when you got into town?!
We exchanged pms about it.
Curtis
Curtis, I am sorry. I totally forgot, I sent you a PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:50 AM   #19
Both steps and light bar are pending sale. Thanks everyone for your support.

On a side note, my truck looks.... normal now. I took the steps, light bar, and Bestop off of it (no the bestop is not for sale) and now it just looks like.... ugh, a truck.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:51 AM   #20
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
time for some weld on sliders and bumpers, so you can follow me