R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Server Administrators

Old 08-08-2011, 11:12 PM   #1
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Server Administrators

Hey All;

First off, I know there is a "jobs" forum but I'm looking for some local talent. I'm an IT director for a fortune 100 company located in Tempe and I'm looking to hire some contract system admins. I'm looking for a couple of UNIX SA's and a couple of Windows SA's with experience in large environments. Not looking for any desktop admins, looking for a some seasoned server admins.

I know several companies have gone through some layoffs in their IT departments so I'm hoping to put some local folks back to work.

Drop me a line if you or anyone you know might be interested or have any questions.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:06 PM   #3
I hate Commie Libs!
GearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gear
GearBox's Tacoma Gallery
Are you looking for contractors or a full time employee??
Old 08-10-2011, 11:57 PM   #4
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearBox View Post
Are you looking for contractors or a full time employee??
Unfortunately I am only looking for contractors at this time.
Old 08-13-2011, 02:09 PM   #5

bump