Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Just a question

Old 08-09-2011, 08:03 PM   #1
Coma2010 will become famous soon enoughComa2010 will become famous soon enough

Name: Dustin
Coma2010's Tacoma Gallery
Just a question

Well when I had a Jeep all.... well most all Jeep guys would either wave or flash there head lights in passing. So besides knowing what everyones Tacoma looks like do you guys not have something when you see each other? Just wondering
Old 08-09-2011, 08:06 PM   #2
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
This question has been asked before. No, there isn't a taco wave.

I believe you'd get your ass kicked tryin something like that.

Old 08-09-2011, 08:08 PM   #4
XXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
"Hey Peter, watch out for your cornhole, bud."
Old 08-09-2011, 08:11 PM   #5
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Way too many Tacomas around here... my hand would get tired! If I come along side another good looking 4WD Tacoma I would give them a thumbs up. Specially if they have Baja related sticker (SCORE, COCO'S CORNER, MIKE'S SKY RANCHO, etc)!
Old 08-09-2011, 08:12 PM   #6

I didnt mean a Taco wave... Just like a whats up. I guess I was used to Jeep people.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:13 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Funny how this shows up like a bad penny every 4 to 6 weeks or so.

My bad I will do my research next time before I post.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:15 PM   #9
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am confident that if you said "whats up" to somebody else who had a nice tacoma they would respond in a positive manner, if thats what you're asking.

It seemed like you were asking about the Taco wave. I am sure of this because otherwise this post would make absolutely no sense, not to give it any undue credit.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:16 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goflight2 View Post
Hey Peter, check out channel 9, check out this chick!
Can you at least pretend like we can't hear each other through the walls man?
Old 08-09-2011, 08:17 PM   #11
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma2010 View Post
I didnt mean a Taco wave... Just like a whats up. I guess I was used to Jeep people.
I used to have a burgundy grand Cherokee limited with the 4.7ltr. you know who else drives those? fat black women lol.

I actually found that it's easier to talk to other jeep owners opposed to waving to them, cause they were usually broken down at the repair shop too
Old 08-09-2011, 08:21 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
I used to have a burgundy grand Cherokee limited with the 4.7ltr. you know who else drives those? fat black women lol.

I actually found that it's easier to talk to other jeep owners opposed to waving to them, cause they were usually broken down at the repair shop too
Now that's funny.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:30 PM   #13
TieDie
Tiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the rough

Tiedie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma2010 View Post
Well when I had a Jeep all.... well most all Jeep guys would either wave or flash there head lights in passing. So besides knowing what everyones Tacoma looks like do you guys not have something when you see each other? Just wondering
My day's not complete unless I get flipped off.

just kidding driving a semi I get the finger all the time every day
Old 08-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #14
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
Jessica Alba's ass should be an official National Treasure.

Carry on.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:02 PM   #15
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
i wave and have gotten the finger a few times
Old 08-09-2011, 10:58 PM   #16
____livevil____
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
I wave or give a head nod, have never gotten the finger tho. Lol. Maybe just no response. Are you guys waving with the bird or what? Haha
Old 08-09-2011, 11:01 PM   #17
XXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
"Im doin the drywall up at the new Mcdonalds"
Old 08-09-2011, 11:04 PM   #18
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Fuckin-A
Old 08-09-2011, 11:13 PM   #19
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
if i see a nice modded taco i try to roll down my window as fast as my hand crank will let me and wave lol
Old 08-09-2011, 11:16 PM   #20
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Waving to random people just seems weird to me...