R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Suggestions for photo locations in Chandler?

Old 08-11-2011, 10:05 AM   #1
sook is on a distinguished road

sook's Tacoma Gallery
Suggestions for photo locations in Chandler?

Looking to take some new pictures of my truck. Anyone have any good locale recommendations? To be clear, I know they're pics of the truck and the background doesn't matter much, but I'm looking for awesome spots that someone has discovered.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:10 AM   #2
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
There's a few good spots in the ASU Research Park, and there's also a cool strip mall with lots of neon lights at Warner and Arizona for some neat night shots. There are (or were) some cool locations around Stellar Air Park also, but much of it has been developed and/or fenced off. There are a few photo ops also on Arizona ave in downtown near the courthouse. Mill/Rio Salado/Tempe Town Lake have some decent shooting locations also. There's fewer and fewer decent spots to take pictures nowadays, that's why I just take mine when we go off road, but it's possible to get some nice ones every now and then.

Facebook destroys image quality, but all these were shot in Chandler or Tempe. Well, the one with the fountain may be in Gilbert.

Old 08-11-2011, 11:16 AM   #3
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
In your moms dining room, I am sure she wont mind.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:26 PM   #4
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
In your moms dining room, I am sure she wont mind.
She won't mind. I already asked her for him while I was over there at lunch today.
Old 08-11-2011, 02:04 PM   #5
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Oh snap, josh busted out the Miata pics. Lol. Text inbound josh...