R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

FS: Bed ToolBox

Old 08-11-2011, 12:33 PM   #1
Lil RED Riding TACO
LiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
LiL KaStOuT's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Bed ToolBox

I have an aluminum Daws Better Built bed box for sale in great shape. It has two handles and locks with a key. I just don't use or need it right now so I'd like to sell it to someone here who needs one. Includes all the hardware to install. They cost about $400 new, so I'd like to get $250 OBO. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!
Here is a pic with the measurements:

Old 08-12-2011, 07:15 PM   #2
Lil RED Riding TACO
LiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 08-13-2011, 01:05 AM   #3
Lil RED Riding TACO

I just realized the pic i posted is the back of it. sorry blonde moment but I swear it has handles and a lock (with key).
Old 08-14-2011, 09:11 PM   #4
Lil RED Riding TACO

Price Lowered to $200 any interest at all?? Make me an offer
Old 08-15-2011, 11:32 AM   #6
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
The photo shows a red "X" for me. Maybe a diff pic would get better results? Not wanting to buy just trying to help out
Old 08-15-2011, 11:39 AM   #7
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
I just went through the process of buying one. At 56 inches yours will be sitting inside the box as opposed to over the edge of the rails. Something people should consider.
My experience was such that it is better to go visualize the new ones first before buying used, just so you can see the amount of usable space for your application.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:55 AM   #8
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebottomline View Post
I just went through the process of buying one. At 56 inches yours will be sitting inside the box as opposed to over the edge of the rails. Something people should consider.
My experience was such that it is better to go visualize the new ones first before buying used, just so you can see the amount of usable space for your application.
You're rocking a 2011....it should be fine to fit normally, over the rails for 1st gens...
Old 08-15-2011, 11:56 AM   #9
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL KaStOuT View Post
Price Lowered to $200 any interest at all?? Make me an offer
$50
Old 08-15-2011, 11:08 PM   #11
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
$50
lol do I need to edit with "reasonable offer"?

But seriously, she'd like to sell this to put the money towards a much needed set of tires so if anyone knows someone looking for a bed box please send them this way. I'm sure it will fit Rangers/Frontiers/etc also, but if you want to see it before committing to buy we can fit it on your truck to be sure.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:13 PM   #12
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
lol do I need to edit with "reasonable offer"?

But seriously, she'd like to sell this to put the money towards a much needed set of tires so if anyone knows someone looking for a bed box please send them this way. I'm sure it will fit Rangers/Frontiers/etc also, but if you want to see it before committing to buy we can fit it on your truck to be sure.
I couldn't resist

I actually just thought about making an offer of trading my head unit I have for sale...or seeing if we could work a deal with that...
Old 08-16-2011, 07:56 AM   #14
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
Ah we both have head units in our trucks sorry
Time for a second one? no worries.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:55 AM   #15
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
In all serious this time, is the toolbox still for sale?
Old 11-03-2011, 09:23 AM   #17
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
PM being sent to you then!