R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

little trailer i can borrow?

Old 08-12-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
little trailer i can borrow?

Anyone have a little trailer in the east valley that i can move a motorcycle with? I have a huge Big Tex 83" x 16' tandem that is a bit over kill for the drive.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:33 PM   #2
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
If no one has one, check out u-haul. They have in town motorcycle trailers for dirt cheap that you can rent for a day for like $30. I would offer to haul it in my truck but i dont have my ramp down here so loading would be a pain.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:46 PM   #3
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
i got my truck back, so that is not the problem. just dont want to be dragging a huge trailer all over town for a bike. that is a good idea to rent one.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:06 PM   #4
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Taco View Post
i got my truck back, so that is not the problem. just dont want to be dragging a huge trailer all over town for a bike. that is a good idea to rent one.
Yea, I have done it a couple times and it works out good. Its got a nice little tire chock, heavy duty ramp, and sturdy tie down spots. In fact, I hauled my motorcycle all the way from Washington state in one and it was fine.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:58 PM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
it wont fit in the bed of your truck? and you have a big trailer.... have you ever been to glamis? want to go? want someone to pay for gas?
Old 08-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #6
Its a pain in the ass to load a large bike into our trucks without a couple people and hauling a large trailer around sucks as well, might as well spend less on renting a small trailer than pulling a giant wind damn around.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:20 AM   #7
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
The second Gens beds are strong enough??. Composite.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:28 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
Yea, I have hauled several bikes in the bed of mine. I hauled 3 dirt bikes out to the salton sea in california from ventura a while back. You get a little flex out of the bed rails when strapped down tight. I have had straps fail but never the bed rails or the anchor points. I haven't had a tail gate fail/bend either and I have loaded all kinds of bikes and heavy gear on it.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:50 PM   #9
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. I was about to say I can bring mine over friday night on my way to Tucson, but then I saw the date......
Old 06-02-2012, 02:06 AM   #10
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
I'm almost positive they're a fair amount stronger than your first gen flimsy beds

I did manage to put a small dent in my '08 bed though... with a 700R4 transmission that wasn't tied down and full on 60-0 stop on full pedal... lol. (and it was back near the tail gate)
Old 06-02-2012, 02:59 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
I'm almost positive they're a fair amount stronger than your first gen flimsy beds

I did manage to put a small dent in my '08 bed though... with a 700R4 transmission that wasn't tied down and full on 60-0 stop on full pedal... lol. (and it was back near the tail gate)
Yea, thats a healthy chunk of steel to be slinging around the bed. A full on panic stop with that thing loose will cause some damage.