R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Arizona meet

Old 06-15-2009, 02:01 PM   #21
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
Weve done a couple meets at pavilions, its fun but we would need to get there early if we had a big group. The rows fill up fast and the first one we did we had to park by the crotch rockets........
I havent been there in a while, but Neon has a good idea for a meet and greet

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
would be cool to see a BUNCH of Tacos parked at http://www.tempe.gov/lake/ could be a fun day.

Maybe we could have a Tempe Town Lake Takeover??
Old 06-15-2009, 02:03 PM   #22
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryan
ShtrMcGavin's Tacoma Gallery
I cant this Saturday cause Ill be in Flagstaff for the made in the shade beer festival, but if people a people are interested in doing it there we could try t make it a monthly thing or something like that
Old 06-15-2009, 02:04 PM   #23
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtrMcGavin View Post
I cant this Saturday cause Ill be in Flagstaff for the made in the shade beer festival, but if people a people are interested in doing it there we could try t make it a monthly thing or something like that
Im booked this weekend too....
I think it would be great to get everyone together, though.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:07 PM   #24
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Tempe Town lake is a good spot I used to drive an evo and AZAWD.org had meets every saturday at the marina on the the north side of tempe town lake... There are some really nice spots and no one ever came to make us leave or anything like that
Old 06-15-2009, 02:34 PM   #25

Quote:
Tempe Town lake is a good spot I used to drive an evo and AZAWD.org had meets every saturday at the marina on the the north side of tempe town lake... There are some really nice spots and no one ever came to make us leave or anything like that
We'll need to keep that in mind. Maybe we could have a BBQ.....
Old 06-15-2009, 02:43 PM   #26
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Im down for a meet at the pavilions or tempe town lake, just need to know when.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:50 PM   #27
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I would be willing to meet up.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:48 PM   #28

Ok then. ShtrmcGavin, You brought this thread back, so why dont you make a new post in the AZ section for a "Meet & Greet", at Tempe town lake, or the Pavilions for a weekend after fathers day weekend, and we'll make a plan.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:49 PM   #29
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
holy thread revival batman
Old 06-15-2009, 04:11 PM   #30

Quote:
I am working on setting up a web page for all of us AZ guys. it will have a calender of events, trail ratings, taco friendly shops and member emails, things like that. very similar to the socal tacomas site, were even going to use a similar logo and name.

the cool idea i had wasfor the forums page to link back to the the az region on here so we give back to TW.

sound like a decent idea???
Sounds like at really good idea.. the calendar would be a huge help to everyone to just be able to check on place instead of a bunch of different threads
Old 06-15-2009, 11:45 PM   #32
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
I'm up for a Sat meet too..except I go to working Fri-Mon dayshift effective the 28th of June.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:41 AM   #33
Wysper is on a distinguished road

Marines: Aviation Ordnanceman, VMA 311, 3rd MAW
Wysper's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested, but I work weekends. If I knew a month ahead of time I can request time off.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:09 PM   #34
moconnor11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
moconnor11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Weve done a couple meets at pavilions, its fun but we would need to get there early if we had a big group. The rows fill up fast and the first one we did we had to park by the crotch rockets........
Most likely, I'll be going this Sat to Pavilions, no matter if there's an official event or not. I would love to meet a few taco owners there.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:11 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by moconnor11 View Post
Most likely, I'll be going this Sat to Pavilions, no matter if there's an official event or not. I would love to meet a few taco owners there.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...6-28-09-a.html
Old 06-22-2009, 06:18 PM   #36
moconnor11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
moconnor11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I won't be able to do Sunday, so I won't be able to do that. But if anyone wants to come out just for fun, I should be there.

Maybe next time.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:50 PM   #37
Lemon
GreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GreySky72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
I'm up for a Sat meet too..except I go to working Fri-Mon dayshift effective the 28th of June.
Whoa are you a cop??? AND your in az????? where the hell have I been!!!!! and how you doin!!!!?
Old 06-22-2009, 08:52 PM   #38
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreySky72 View Post
Whoa are you a cop??? AND your in az????? where the hell have I been!!!!! and how you doin!!!!?
Oh boy, there she goes again...
Old 06-22-2009, 08:54 PM   #39
Lemon
GreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
Oh boy, there she goes again...
and uh ya those calanders I got for you are still sitting in my room.. sorry bout that
Old 06-23-2009, 10:39 AM   #40
Lemon

Quote:
where have you been??? youve missed some pretty legit wheeling trips
I've been here just haven't been checking the site very much guess I should start keepin up