R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Arizona meet

Old 10-24-2008, 11:02 AM   #1
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Arizona meet

What do ya say SW?
If you ask me we are really lacking in the whole "Region spirit" thing. So what do yall think about an Arizona meet?????
Old 10-24-2008, 11:02 AM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on where it is, I wouldn't mind crashing your AZ meet.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:06 AM   #3
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Depending on where it is, I wouldn't mind crashing your AZ meet.
Due to our lack of spirit I'm sure we wouldn't mind having you!!! Only if you bring the girlfriend though!
Old 10-24-2008, 11:13 AM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
That could probably be arranged!
Old 10-24-2008, 11:14 AM   #5

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
That could probably be arranged!

Sounds good to me
Old 10-24-2008, 07:48 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I might be in for one.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:33 PM   #7

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
any ideas on where/when???
Old 10-24-2008, 11:40 PM   #8
JGUT will become famous soon enough
JGUT's Tacoma Gallery
Imperial Sand Dunes! LOL
Old 10-24-2008, 11:43 PM   #9

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGUT View Post
Imperial Sand Dunes! LOL

pay for all of our gas to drive down there??? hahaha
Old 10-24-2008, 11:49 PM   #10
JGUT's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I'm not rich! I've driven to Phoenix and it's about $100 roundtrip. Not much. .hahaha
Old 10-24-2008, 11:51 PM   #11

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGUT View Post
Sorry I'm not rich! I've driven to Phoenix and it's about $100 roundtrip. Not much. .hahaha
wow that much??
well gas is going down!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 11:54 PM   #12
JGUT's Tacoma Gallery
It takes just about 1/2 a tank each way and I fill up with premium so it might be a lot less. So 18 gallons at $3 = 54. Woops I did the math wrong. It's cuz I always fill up back to full when I get back.
Old 10-25-2008, 02:09 AM   #13
Lemon
GreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GreySky72's Tacoma Gallery
Can I come play!!? I might be able to get some more people to come too!
Old 10-25-2008, 09:06 PM   #14

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreySky72 View Post
Can I come play!!? I might be able to get some more people to come too!

Of course you are.... And are you saying your better looking than us???? kuzz i'd agree
Old 10-26-2008, 02:52 AM   #15
Lemon
GreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GreySky72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
Of course you are.... And are you saying your better looking than us???? kuzz i'd agree

Thanks and no I'm not saying that.. what I'm saying is that I'm a dork and I want to come play with other tacomas lol
Old 06-15-2009, 01:13 PM   #16
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryan
ShtrMcGavin's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want to try to revive this?
Old 06-15-2009, 01:41 PM   #17
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtrMcGavin View Post
Anyone want to try to revive this?
I may be up for this....
Old 06-15-2009, 01:42 PM   #18
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryan
ShtrMcGavin's Tacoma Gallery
As long as it was on the weekend I think itd be a good time
Old 06-15-2009, 01:48 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtrMcGavin View Post
As long as it was on the weekend I think itd be a good time
Cool.....Maybe a Saturday night meet at the Pavilions? Lets see if we can get more interest.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:58 PM   #20
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
would be cool to see a BUNCH of Tacos parked at http://www.tempe.gov/lake/ could be a fun day.