R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Badlands Hunting Packs

Old 08-14-2011, 09:58 PM   #1
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Badlands Hunting Packs

Hey All;

If any of you are hunters or hikers and looking for a high quality hunting pack or general pack; I'm placing an order with Badlands in a week or so. If you're interested, let me know which model and I'll give you the dealer cost. You pay dealer cost plus about $10 bucks for shipping. Dealer cost is about 60 bucks cheaper than retail for most packs.

http://www.badlandspacks.com/

I'm probably going to be placing an order for some optics as well as some Oakleys in the near future too, so stay tuned...
Old 08-15-2011, 10:00 PM   #2
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal on great stuff. I got a Blacks Creek Western but was also looking at the Badlands packs.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:24 PM   #3
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I was hoping this was a hunting thing.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:09 AM   #4
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
those are pretty cool packs
Old 08-16-2011, 07:21 AM   #5
Save a horse ride a Railroader
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster 2300 hrs
Name: Bryan
Catcrazed's Tacoma Gallery
So what would be the cost of a diablo? I wasn't planning on a new pack but badlands are bad ass so if you can get a smokin deal i'll buy. But the diablo doesnt retail for that much so you prob can't save me much. Let me know shipping would be to 97080 Thanks
Old 08-16-2011, 10:42 PM   #6
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catcrazed View Post
So what would be the cost of a diablo? I wasn't planning on a new pack but badlands are bad ass so if you can get a smokin deal i'll buy. But the diablo doesnt retail for that much so you prob can't save me much. Let me know shipping would be to 97080 Thanks
The Diablo retails for 159.95 (MAP pricing). Base Dealer cost is 99.95, figure shipping would be like $10-15 depending if I could stuff it into one of those USPS flat rate boxes. I checked around the web and I see 1 or 2 on eBay for like 139.00, so you're right it's not saving you much on that pack.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:37 AM   #7
Save a horse ride a Railroader
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster 2300 hrs
Name: Bryan
Catcrazed's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still interested but i need to go somewhere and check them out again when are you gunna order? can I get back to you on Mon the 22nd? Thanks
Old 08-18-2011, 10:43 PM   #8

I was going to place the order tomorrow, but my client asked me to hold off for another week or two since they have to get their rifles fitted. So I think you may have some time. I'm trying to find a couple more people interested to save on the shipping costs.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:13 AM   #9

I'm going to be placing this order towards the end of this week if anyone is interested in getting in on this deal.