R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Sycamore and Fourpeaks cleanup November 5th

Old 10-09-2011, 09:33 AM   #21
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i know there are more people here that can go...
Old 10-19-2011, 06:56 PM   #22
crgeorge is on a distinguished road
crgeorge's Tacoma Gallery
Hi all, I justed wanted to remind everyone about the cleanup scheduled for Saturday November the 5th. We're meeting at the Fourpeaks staging area near mile marker 204 on highway 87 at 8AM, approximately 1/2 mile East of highway 87. The staging area has recently been worked on and it is much bigger now. We'll be working on both sides of the highway; sugarloaf and fourpeaks. Volunteers will be entered in a raffle which will be drawn at 12 noon. Items from the raffle have been donated by some awesome sponsors: Expeditioneers, Offroad passport, Xoskel, Desert rat, 4 Wheel parts, Sierra expeditions, Asfir 4x4, Az offroad recovery, Az NAXJA, Wells Fargo - Green Team, Allied Waste, and JP cooler. Please bring trashbags, shovels, rakes, gloves, sunscreen, water, pop up canopies, closed toe shoes, etc. As of this moment, lunch is not being provided but that could change; I'll let everyone know. Please don't forget to get cleanup updates on our facebook or webpage (www.copperstate4wheelers.com). Last year we found a pipe bomb, I wonder what we'll find this year?

Thanks all,
Chad, Copperstate 4 Wheelers.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:20 PM   #23
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could make it. Unfortunately, I'm working that weekend! Hope you guys have a great turn out!

BUMP!!!
Old 10-20-2011, 06:33 AM   #24
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, I am out of this as well. I wont be returning from the UK until that weekend. Then I wont be back in Tucson until later that next week after this meet.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:43 AM   #25
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make this.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:53 AM   #26
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
im still in. anyone want to meet up at qt on ellsworth and university and convoy out there?