Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Sycamore and Fourpeaks cleanup November 5th

Old 08-17-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
crgeorge is on a distinguished road
crgeorge's Tacoma Gallery
Sycamore and Fourpeaks cleanup November 5th

Hi all,

It's Chadfrom Copperstate 4 wheelers and I'm in the process of planning for this yearstrail cleanup hosted by Copperstates 4 wheelers. Last years cleanup turn outwas good but we're hoping for a bigger turn out this year. We're also going tobe a bit ambitious as well. This year, Copperstate 4 wheelers will be planningthe cleanup for both Sugarloaf and Four peaks. We will be working closely withthe Tonto National Forest for both locations. Thisyears combined cleanup will be on Saturday November the 5th. The meeting timeis 8 am and we'll likely be out there until 3 pm or so. The meeting locationwill be the Four Peaksstaging area approximately 1/2 mile after turning off highway 87 on the Four Peaksroad. As with last years cleanup there will be a raffle and I'm hoping to havelunch out there as well. Over the next several months, Copperstate will belooking for donations for the raffle, lunch, water, trash bags, and othermaterials to make this cleanup a success. So, anyone who is able to help withthis process and donate to this cause will be greatly appreciated. More thanall of that however, is the donation of your time which is most important.Sponsors for this years clean up include: The Expeditioneers, Offroad Passport,Xoskel, Desert Rat, Sierra Expeditions, Asfir 4x4, and 4 Wheel Parts.

Clean up information can be obtained either by emailing meat chad@copperstate4wheelers.com or by following Copperstate 4wheelers Facebookpage (you have to search for Copperstate Four wheelers). Updates will be postedon this Facebook page. I will be posting up information on online forums andwith various organizations to help make this a huge success.

Thank you in advance to all.

Chad Chaney, Copperstate 4 wheelers.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:48 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
ill be there.

what other forums is this on? i could spread the word a bit.

and for the sycamore section, is it lower or upper sycamore?
Old 08-17-2011, 12:53 PM   #3
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Added to calendar. Ill be there.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:49 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Most of our members at AZT4WDA will be there! We had our own clean up there in May.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:01 PM   #5
dira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the rough

Name: David
dira1987's Tacoma Gallery
Ive only got 2wd but ill be there!
Old 08-17-2011, 05:23 PM   #6
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
count me in.
Old 08-17-2011, 07:43 PM   #7
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
Calendared...I'm in!!
Old 08-17-2011, 10:26 PM   #8
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
my dad is a manager of a atv/motorcycle shop, he will put up a little poster thing
Old 08-17-2011, 10:35 PM   #9
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
if i am in town I am in.
Old 08-18-2011, 03:55 AM   #10
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
if i am in town I am in.
X2. If I can I will be there.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:40 AM   #11
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Great time of year to be out there, too. Nice and cool. One of my favorite areas in the state. I'll be happy to help if I'm not traveling.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #12
Banned
bump.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:27 PM   #13
Hi all, I applogize but it looks like I wrote Sycamore when it supposed to be Sugarloaf. Sugarloaf and fourpeaks are across from one another on highway 87 close to mile marker 204. Chad.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:35 PM   #14
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Sugarloaf is basically upper sycamore right? I'd like to be there if not at work!
Old 09-12-2011, 05:50 PM   #15
Sublime - well, I think everyone thinks of that area differently. I think of upper sycamore as the rocker panel pass area and sugarloaf as middle sycamore. I just wanted to clarify so there was no confusion.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:58 PM   #16
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, got ya!
Old 09-12-2011, 09:39 PM   #17
Banned
Yes everyone I know of refers to sugarloaf as upper sycamore, but then you got upper upper sycamore also. But those aren't as popular as lower and upper/sugarloaf. Pretty excited for this!
Old 09-12-2011, 10:36 PM   #18
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in
Old 10-08-2011, 04:31 PM   #19
Hi all, 4 weeks and counting for the cleanup. Make sure to bring lunch because lunch will not be provided. Sorry. If anyone would like to help with supplies, we still need some help with trash bags. Remember to wear closed toe shoes, bring your gloves, and shovel/rakes etc. Chad.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:08 PM   #20
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
I wont make this, I will be in the UK at the time. Sorry guys.