R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

gauges

Old 08-22-2011, 08:43 AM   #1
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
gauges

I did my gauges blue last week when I was bored at work.i had left over less from when I did my 1000rr. Really easy and it looks good.i wanna do my needles white and the radio lights next.ill try n post a pic
Attached Thumbnails
gauges-wp_000198.jpg  
Old 08-22-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
Looks cool man
Old 08-22-2011, 04:40 PM   #3
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, that was my first mod on my truck. I am going to be adding lil 3mm red LED's to my high beams of my projectors as to give it a demon look. I test the brightness out on sunday when outkast and lil-outkast were at my place and we all agreed that it looks bad ass!
Old 08-22-2011, 11:00 PM   #4
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome man!

Damn it, now I'm thinking I want blue gauges again... I just talked myself out of them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Taco View Post
Yea, that was my first mod on my truck. I am going to be adding lil 3mm red LED's to my high beams of my projectors as to give it a demon look. I test the brightness out on sunday when outkast and lil-outkast were at my place and we all agreed that it looks bad ass!
It does look bad ass!
Old 08-22-2011, 11:10 PM   #5
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
Looks awesome man!

Damn it, now I'm thinking I want blue gauges again... I just talked myself out of them...

It does look bad ass!
i have what you need!