Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

NEW

Old 08-24-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
KEyota is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
KEyota's Tacoma Gallery
NEW

I am new on the site will be posting pictures soon. I was wondering if anyone in the mesa tempe area knows someone who does a good job painted stock rims black?
Old 08-24-2011, 03:05 PM   #2
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the forum! i am sure someone will know. A lot of us get together about once a month (once it cools down) for mod days, maybe something someone there would know.

Also this Saturday we are all meeting up at the pavilions in Scottsdale for a truck show, looks like close to 30 truck are showing up. Good time to meed us all. Check out the AZ meet and greet thread.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:03 AM   #3
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Always happy to have more AZ folks
Old 08-25-2011, 12:43 PM   #5
KEyota's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks

Thanks for the invite I work all day on saturday so I wont be able to make it!
Old 08-25-2011, 12:45 PM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
what time do you get off? we are meeting at the pavillions somewhere around 6-7 after dinner
Old 08-25-2011, 02:47 PM   #8
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Bamalama

Old 08-25-2011, 02:52 PM   #10
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from tucson.
Old 08-26-2011, 01:08 PM   #12
KEyota's Tacoma Gallery
I get off around 11 PM really long day! Thanks again for all the invites I will put up some pics soon
Old 08-26-2011, 07:41 PM   #13
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEyota View Post
I am new on the site will be posting pictures soon. I was wondering if anyone in the mesa tempe area knows someone who does a good job painted stock rims black?
Hello and welcome from Tucson.

You can paint the stock wheels yourself. Here is a link to some one who painted their wheels. It would cost you cleaning supplies and a couple cans of spray paint. If you were to take them a shop, it could cost you $30-$50 a wheel for someone to paint them for you.
Old 08-27-2011, 04:02 PM   #14
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the site. More AZ members the better.