R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Anyone in the west valley?

Old 08-28-2011, 04:43 PM   #1
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in the west valley?

I've been looking through the AZ section and seems most of the AZ Tw members are in the east valley. Are the any members in the west valley I'm out in the Goodyear /Buckeye area. Unfortunately I usually work when the Arizona meets are going on so haven't met anyone off the forum.
Old 08-28-2011, 04:54 PM   #2
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGloryFades View Post
I've been looking through the AZ section and seems most of the AZ Tw members are in the east valley. Are the any members in the west valley I'm out in the Goodyear /Buckeye area. Unfortunately I usually work when the Arizona meets are going on so haven't met anyone off the forum.

There's a few members that are in the West Valley or close to it. I believe Himmie is still out in Buckeye and there are a few others...then again, there's one that used to be with us out there too....but he self imploded from what I understand.
Old 08-28-2011, 05:27 PM   #3
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
There's a few members that are in the West Valley or close to it. I believe Himmie is still out in Buckeye and there are a few others...then again, there's one that used to be with us out there too....but he self imploded from what I understand.
Himmie moved to Wisconsin or something like that, but there are several other West Valley members on here.
Old 08-28-2011, 05:58 PM   #4
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Glendale
Old 08-28-2011, 06:06 PM   #5
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
There are a few of us west siders....We were just discussing last night doing a weekly meet.

Welcome from Peoria. We hopefully will be getting together soon.
Old 08-28-2011, 06:09 PM   #6
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Hoping I can make it to a meet soon, my truck isn't nearly off-road worthy as most out here but would love to hit some trails with everyone.
Old 08-28-2011, 06:49 PM   #8
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
Big G here , N.W. Phoenix. ( Peoria )
Old 08-28-2011, 07:17 PM   #9
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
Camelback and 195/Jackrabbit Trail...

Who owns the blue Taco at the Sports Chalet off Estrella?
Old 08-28-2011, 08:29 PM   #10
Law Enforcement:
Taco gunner you literally live down the road from me, I'm at 197th and encanto. The blue taco at the rock place is pretty awesome
Old 08-29-2011, 04:49 PM   #11
lithous is on a distinguished road
Army: SAPPER!
Name: Jason
lithous's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Surprise, I work in Buckeye off of Miller Rd and the 10.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:23 PM   #12
Law Enforcement:
More people in the west valley than I thought that's great. Where do you work in buckeye Lithous
Old 08-29-2011, 09:09 PM   #13
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Peoria here. We need to meet up and take over these biased fucking voting scales put on by the east siders. Fuck, I think we should just have a gang fight! lol
Old 08-30-2011, 06:06 AM   #14
lithous is on a distinguished road
Army: SAPPER!
lithous's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGloryFades View Post
More people in the west valley than I thought that's great. Where do you work in buckeye Lithous
I work at the army reserve center.
Old 08-30-2011, 06:08 AM   #15
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
Peoria here. We need to meet up and take over these biased fucking voting scales put on by the east siders. Fuck, I think we should just have a gang fight! lol

east valley all the way!
Old 08-30-2011, 06:33 AM   #16
Admiral of the JOLLY ROGER navy
micropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to behold

Name: damion
micropiper's Tacoma Gallery
WESTSIDE!!!!!!!! another suprise resident here
Old 08-30-2011, 06:53 AM   #17
EndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really nice

EndlessSummer's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in glendale close to 79th and union hills. I think by arrowhead mall?

There are a couple other tacomas that live by me. A white AC with an Avid light bar and a white DCSB with fiberglass fenders. Not sure who they are haha
Old 08-30-2011, 08:34 AM   #18
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
You guys should set up a west side meet. I live downtown, but I'm at 109th and Northern almost every weekend.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:43 AM   #19
Law Enforcement:
I'm up for a west valley meet, only bad side is I work weekends but Monday and Tuesday off
Old 08-30-2011, 11:06 AM   #20
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post

east valley all the way!
Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!