R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

I am just saying...

Old 08-30-2011, 09:44 PM   #1
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
I am just saying...

As much as I like hanging with all your Arizonians... Arizonites, Arizoniaaaa.. Whatever... As much as i like hanging with you all, there is something to be said about sitting in my back yard at my house and a dark black partially cloudy night where its 59 degrees with just me, my music, my dog, an ice cold rum and coke, and a nice warm firing raging in the fire pit!!!

It beats the hell out of my hotel room or sleeping in my truck any day!!!
Old 08-30-2011, 09:46 PM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
you drunk??
Old 08-30-2011, 09:46 PM   #3
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
I'm jelly
Old 08-30-2011, 09:47 PM   #4
Iakopa84 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
Iakopa84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGM View Post
you drunk??
x2

Old 08-30-2011, 09:50 PM   #5
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Nope, I dont get drunk hardly ever anymore. The guys that know me know the kind of life i used to live when I lived overseas so I dont drink much anymore. Especially at home by myself.

Old 08-30-2011, 09:51 PM   #6
Banned
4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
4x4jeep's Tacoma Gallery
Damn its 89 degrees outside here now haha
Old 08-30-2011, 09:52 PM   #7
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Nope, I dont get drunk hardly ever anymore. The guys that know me know the kind of life i used to live when I lived overseas so I dont drink much anymore. Especially at home by myself.

im just messin with you chas....
Old 08-30-2011, 09:57 PM   #8
Oh I know man, no worries. I dont take anything personal. I am just happy and content right now. The ex girlfriend is gone and moving out this week (YEA), I am spending time with my dog for the first time in 3 months (this dog has been with me for 11 years, 5 states, 3 countries, and 4 tours to war), and working on and relaxing in MY home. I live so much in a hotel that I forget what it feels like to be at home sometimes.

Now, if my damn dog would just settle down. You would think an 11 year old lab would be out of energy easily but he worked the field/lake for 3 hours today retrieving decoys getting ready for duck season, spent an hour at the dog park, and countless time chasing shit I have thrown around the property and he STILL wants to play. I love this dog. LoL
Old 08-30-2011, 10:01 PM   #9
James, no worries man. I am not like an alcoholic or anything (isnt that what all alcoholics say?), I just used to party like a MO-FO when I was in the Navy living in Japan and Korea and traveling through southeast asia and what not so now I am pretty low key, relaxed, and just chill.

I personally think I am boring now. My nickname used to be "Big Chuck" and "Big Nasty" because I would pretty much drink and/or fuck anything with enough to drink. You can see the vicious cycle that creates. LoL
Old 08-30-2011, 10:18 PM   #10
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As much as I like hanging with all your Arizonians... Arizonites, Arizoniaaaa.. Whatever... As much as i like hanging with you all, there is something to be said about sitting in my back yard at my house and a dark black partially cloudy night where its 59 degrees with just me, my music, my dog, an ice cold rum and coke, and a nice warm firing raging in the fire pit!!!

amen,thats sounds awsome
Old 08-30-2011, 10:21 PM   #11
Yea, I have to say that it pretty much is...
Old 08-31-2011, 01:46 AM   #12
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
While your up there, can you run by the Benchmade factory, then Voodoo Donuts for me? Teehee

And glad to hear you made it up there safely. Now get back down here and tell Raytheon to hire me dammit.
Old 08-31-2011, 09:38 AM   #13
MMMMMM VOODOO DOUGHNUTS.. I havent had them in a while, thanks for motivating me to go get some. The line should only be about an hour long this morning.
Old 08-31-2011, 04:42 PM   #15
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Proper plural Arizona persons term is:
ZONIES
Origin: Degrading term from Kalifornicans that noticed all the folks from Az. in San Diego for vacations, but I kind of like it.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:16 PM   #16
In the immortal words of Britney Spears.... OOOPS, I did it again!!! I am partaking in this fine rum I found up here in Washington called "Craken Rum" and yes it has a nice old timey picture of a cracken on it. Its dark, its thick, and it is delicious. Its been in my freezer so it flows only slightly better than room temperature maple syrup... DELICIOUS!!!
Old 08-31-2011, 10:33 PM   #18
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Dude I agree with you. I wouldn't trade those night for anything. I love hanging with my friends but I love nights by myself and my pup too.