Notices

Metal Detecting and Gem Hunting?

Old 12-05-2011, 03:40 AM   #21
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Just got a detector from amazon. There are a few ww2 battlefields in my area so im gonna try and dig up some UXO
Old 12-19-2011, 01:48 AM   #22
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Anyone ever do this? When it cools down might seem like something fun to try. I have never done it before. I know most of us can get our trucks back in places where few people are able to go. I think it would be neat to give it a shot.

Discuss

I have a metal detector. always wanted to take it out.

saw an article in az highways not too long ago about someplace near clarkdale thats supposed to be full of shit (old landfill or the like).
Old 12-19-2011, 01:49 AM   #23
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
Just got a detector from amazon. There are a few ww2 battlefields in my area so im gonna try and dig up some UXO

PICS of the belgiun forest or gtfo.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:59 AM   #24
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
The old landfills are great places to start. I can wait to get out back to AZ. We use to pan some places. And just hike around. I have some old canteens with rock in them. I have found. And a bunch of copper and silver shard.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:14 AM   #25
Faryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mic
Faryota's Tacoma Gallery
I have mine in the truck most all the time....never know when I'll find a old homestead or school or such!!!!