AZ TW Meet & Shoot

Old 09-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #21
tnttse is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
tnttse's Tacoma Gallery
I have an ak, an m44, and a 12 ga.

want to do some 4-wheelin too?
Old 09-04-2011, 02:23 PM   #23
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
Im probably in
Old 09-04-2011, 02:36 PM   #25
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
Lol.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:38 PM   #26
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll be bringing the 12g, G23 and hopefully a G26 if my wife loves me enough to buy it for my B-Day
Old 09-04-2011, 02:40 PM   #27
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I'll be bringing the 12g, G23 and hopefully a G26 if my wife loves me enough to buy it for my B-Day

I thought she was saving up for that Coach Purse she's always wanted..
Old 09-04-2011, 02:42 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
I thought she was saving up for that Coach Purse she's always wanted..

I forgot about that

(runs away crying)
Old 09-04-2011, 02:43 PM   #29

Curt did you get that text the other night?
Old 09-04-2011, 02:43 PM   #30
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Quote:
Curt did you get that text the other night?

Yes...you fucker
Old 09-04-2011, 02:45 PM   #31
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:47 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
Yes...you fucker
Dude, my buddy sent that to me...that text was so fucked up not ONE person responded LMAO!!!!
Old 09-04-2011, 02:52 PM   #33
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Dude, my buddy sent that to me...that text was so fucked up not ONE person responded LMAO!!!!

It's cause I was trying to find cute females to go do something with....I failed miserably....I'm old......and fat.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:17 PM   #36
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
lol, everyone can come over to my place and pick one or two guns to try out. I'm sure we'll have enough... Cleaning would be a bitch though.
How many guns do you have?
Old 09-04-2011, 05:31 PM   #39
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
Can I bring one of these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfyMz...eature=related

Or maybe one of these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6po4jv5zDuM
Old 09-04-2011, 05:54 PM   #40
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Gunner View Post
You go right ahead, I still have my head space and timing tools for them. LoL I never know when I will come across a M2 .50 that needs the headspace and timing checked on it....

Anyone have one of these to bring... I love these things too.. Saved my ass more than once... http://youtu.be/uE9zmAECOKM