R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ TW Meet & Shoot

Old 09-04-2011, 07:21 PM   #41
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
We check HS/Timing twice before we fly...

I really like the 50...maybe more than the mini.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:54 PM   #42
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, HS/Timing is about the few things that will cause the .50 to FTF. That thing is pretty awesome. I loved the twin .50's we had. Thats until I had to service and clean them. I am a big fan on the Minigun as well. Its great if you have a good person taking care of it, complete shit if its not taken care of.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:25 PM   #43
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Yea, HS/Timing is about the few things that will cause the .50 to FTF. That thing is pretty awesome. I loved the twin .50's we had. Thats until I had to service and clean them. I am a big fan on the Minigun as well. Its great if you have a good person taking care of it, complete shit if its not taken care of.
Our guns are well maintained...plus we have an in at Dillon Aero. We get to "test" some cool stuff.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:29 AM   #44
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Gunner View Post
Our guns are well maintained...plus we have an in at Dillon Aero. We get to "test" some cool stuff.
Yea, as the force protection chief for a USN Command ship and the armorer for the Marine Fast unit where I was at I got to play with some really cool shit as well. Best couple years of my service.

The Dillion Aero is a piece of work, I will agree with you on that one.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:06 AM   #46
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
How many guns do you have?

well when i went to his house there were guns leaning up in pretty much every corner. i was like dam thats alot of guns! then BAM! more guns in random cool places lol.

enough to power a 20 person army
Old 09-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #48
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
well when i went to his house there were guns leaning up in pretty much every corner. i was like dam thats alot of guns! then BAM! more guns in random cool places lol.

enough to power a 20 person army
Should I be scared?
Old 09-08-2011, 08:38 PM   #49
ATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud of
Army:
ATriplett513's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'll be able to come. I'll just have to drive down from Flag.

I've got:
AK-47 7.62x39
AR-15 5.56 NATO
Mossberg 500 12 guage
R770 .270
Ruger 10/22 .22HV ammo (shit ammo makes it jam like crazy)
Glock 19 9mm

With the list of who's coming, there should be a list of ammo types to bring in the OP. Just a thought so we know what ammo to bring.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:14 PM   #51
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
I will try and make it, unfortunatly i just have a sw99 .40. nothing special.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:22 PM   #53
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Any body interested in target stands? They're $40 a piece and pretty solid. Pm me for details.

got a pic of the target stands? Are these steel targets or just stands that hold IPSC targets? I've been thinking about picking up a couple of steel targets for shooting long range. Would need it to handle a 300 Weatherby and a 338 Laupua Mag.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:33 PM   #54
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Any body interested in target stands? They're $40 a piece and pretty solid. Pm me for details.
What happened to $30 a piece?? Price check!
Old 09-10-2011, 07:20 PM   #55
I brought down my Shoty, 700 sps tactical, S&W M&P .40, Ruger .357 LCR revolver, and might pick up that little .22 WMR before the shooting meet.

Speaking of shooting... Does anyone hunt here in Tucson, Phoenix, Flagstaff area? I am talking deer, elk, duck, etc? Preferably something edible, although I am not opposed to shoot things like doves and havelena and stuff like that.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:01 PM   #57
I would be interested in seeing these targets as I might be interested in purchasing some of them.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:22 PM   #58
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
I brought down my Shoty, 700 sps tactical, S&W M&P .40, Ruger .357 LCR revolver, and might pick up that little .22 WMR before the shooting meet.

Speaking of shooting... Does anyone hunt here in Tucson, Phoenix, Flagstaff area? I am talking deer, elk, duck, etc? Preferably something edible, although I am not opposed to shoot things like doves and havelena and stuff like that.
We hunt a little south of crown king for javelina and mule deer. Game and fish put a feeder /watering hole in out by my house in buckeye and had trail cam picks up with some nice looking deer.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:52 PM   #59
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGloryFades View Post
We hunt a little south of crown king for javelina and mule deer. Game and fish put a feeder /watering hole in out by my house in buckeye and had trail cam picks up with some nice looking deer.
I am defiantly looking for someone local to hunt with. I honestly havent hunted in 14 years because of my travels with work but I am definatly a good shot and want to get back into it...