R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ TW Meet & Shoot

Old 10-18-2011, 09:15 PM   #101
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
I have secured the MP5 with Can...woot!!
Old 10-18-2011, 10:36 PM   #103
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
1. PackerfanXD
2. Pinal1223
3. McJosh
4. 0uTkAsT (maybe)
5. Extremachn1 (+1, your mom)
6. cmack
7. chris4x4
8. CQB 1911 (maybe)
9. george2pak(maybe)
10. ColtsTRD??
11. OH-MAN
Old 10-19-2011, 06:50 AM   #104
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
11. OH-MAN
Haha, sorry Steve.

1. PackerfanXD
2. Pinal1223
3. McJosh
4. 0uTkAsT (maybe)
5. Extremachn1 (+1, your mom)
6. cmack
7. chris4x4
8. CQB 1911 (maybe)
9. george2pak(maybe)
10. ColtsTRD??
11. OH-MAN
Old 10-19-2011, 12:42 PM   #105
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Threw together a 1" PVC target stand so I will have something to shoot up!
Old 10-20-2011, 02:15 PM   #107
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! I'll be leaving from Tempe at about 7:45 if anyone wants to caravan, let me know!
Old 10-21-2011, 02:56 AM   #108
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Bump! I'll be leaving from Tempe at about 7:45 if anyone wants to caravan, let me know!

I might!! I have the MP5 in my possession...but no Can...I guess the one we used was borrowed from a dealer...he has a Yankee Hill on order...sorry fellas...full auto and full volume.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:43 AM   #109
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
I might!! I have the MP5 in my possession...but no Can...I guess the one we used was borrowed from a dealer...he has a Yankee Hill on order...sorry fellas...full auto and full volume.
Let me know if you want to meet at my place.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:14 PM   #110

Anyone in the East valley wanna meet at my place, me and Curt are leaving at around 7:45.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:08 PM   #111
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
see you guys tommorow at Christian Church Camp Rd & 74 at 8:45 .
Old 10-22-2011, 02:28 PM   #113

Had a great time today! Anyone get pics?
Old 10-22-2011, 04:39 PM   #114
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
pics from the meet
Attached Thumbnails
AZ TW Meet & Shoot-imag0076.jpg   AZ TW Meet & Shoot-imag0081.jpg   AZ TW Meet & Shoot-imag0085.jpg   AZ TW Meet & Shoot-imag0086.jpg   AZ TW Meet & Shoot-imag0087.jpg  

Old 10-22-2011, 04:43 PM   #115
Attached Thumbnails
AZ TW Meet & Shoot-imag0088.jpg  
Old 10-22-2011, 05:11 PM   #116
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Took a wrong turn on the way out and did some senic cruising,
Hopped on a powerline road slipped it into 4 low and followed it out to Castle hot springs trail back to 74.
Kind of a nice trail.
Great times, I need to rebuild my target stand out of something a bit stronger than PVC

I think I hit it more than my targets!!!!
Old 10-22-2011, 05:13 PM   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Took a wrong turn on the way out and did some senic cruising,
Hopped on a powerline road slipped it into 4 low and followed it out to Castle hot springs trail back to 74.
Kind of a nice trail.
Great times, I need to rebuild my target stand out of something a bit stronger than PVC

I think I hit it more than my targets!!!!
LOL! And you thought I was the one going to destroy it! The ride out was GREAT! 30-40 MPH thru the wash and I caught that jeep guy!
Old 10-22-2011, 05:18 PM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
What's with Matt?
Matt was banned for forum rule violation. He'll be back soon.