R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ TW Meet & Shoot

Old 10-22-2011, 07:30 PM   #121
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
sorry i missed out today guys!
Old 10-23-2011, 08:33 AM   #122
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
That would explain the death drive on the way in!!!
Sorry I held up the race into the secret spot but I draw the line at flying
Old 10-23-2011, 09:09 AM   #123
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
That would explain the death drive on the way in!!!
Sorry I held up the race into the secret spot but I draw the line at flying
LOL!!
Old 10-23-2011, 11:04 AM   #124
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
Me and my cousin we had a lot of funn and learn new things .
Thank you Curt !
Old 10-23-2011, 11:33 AM   #125
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Man, really bummed I missed this. Lets do another one soon since its cooled off now.
Old 10-23-2011, 01:10 PM   #126
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by george2pak View Post
Me and my cousin we had a lot of funn and learn new things .
Thank you Curt !
Anytime! It was a great time!!
Old 10-23-2011, 01:15 PM   #127
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I think we all need "Chris" name tags.
I know I called Curt - Chris and Matt - Chris, and I was not the only one.
Everyone will be "CHRIS" at all future shoots.
Old 10-23-2011, 01:20 PM   #128
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Quote:
I think we all need "Chris" name tags.
I know I called Curt - Chris and Matt - Chris, and I was not the only one.
Everyone will be "CHRIS" at all future shoots.
We all should get club shirts with his name on them.
Old 10-23-2011, 01:25 PM   #129
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Bowling style would work with the pins Matt (Chris) brought to be used as targets.
Old 10-23-2011, 01:28 PM   #130
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Bowling style would work with the pins Matt (Chris) brought to be used as targets.

YES!! Great idea!!
Old 10-25-2011, 12:09 PM   #131
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
It was a good time.

Didany of you guys see that horse on the way out?? I stopped and called him and he came right over to my truck window and let me pet him....
Old 10-25-2011, 10:29 PM   #132
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
It was a good time.

Didany of you guys see that horse on the way out?? I stopped and called him and he came right over to my truck window and let me pet him....
Yep.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:15 PM   #133
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I saw 2 before I got lost.
Brown and white pinto colored?
Old 10-27-2011, 01:22 AM   #135
Veteran Redleg

There were 2 of them...very clean, in great condition. George and I drove to an area where I could get cell service and I called my dispatch center to patch me through at a Livestock Officer to report them. They were in too good of shape to be "Wild Horses".
Old 10-27-2011, 07:14 AM   #136
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
There were 2 of them...very clean, in great condition. George and I drove to an area where I could get cell service and I called my dispatch center to patch me through at a Livestock Officer to report them. They were in too good of shape to be "Wild Horses".
Good stuff. Yeah, my neighbor and I saw an OLD brand on the one we saw. I thought maybe it got lost from somewhere near Wickenburg.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:25 AM   #137
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Yeah, the Pinto/Paint is the one I saw.
You got lost??

Ha Ha, you bet I ended up under the bridge in the wash.
Drove around trying to find Church rd and couldn't so I backtracked and followed a trail up and east to take a look around.

Saw some power lines and followed them south a ways. Ran in to a couple fellows doing some shooting and they told me the power line road would take me out to castle hot springs road.
So followed that and only had to use 4 low a couple times and popped out on Castle hot springs rd. followed it back to 74.
Not bad just a different route.