R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

In AZ for the weekend!

Old 09-03-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
In AZ for the weekend!

Aaron (blackhawke88) and I are in Tucson for the weekend, will be heading through phoenix Monday morning on the way to the grand canyon, anyone want to meet up for breakfast Monday morning (9/5) in phoenix?
Old 09-03-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Michelle and i are gonna be up early, we can meet up with you guysas you come up I17. TXT me sunday nught when you have an idea what time...we can go to a good breakfast.place near me not far from.the freeway.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:15 PM   #3
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Waffle House...

I-17 and Bell.. all you can eat!
Old 09-03-2011, 04:32 PM   #4
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azgunrunner View Post
Waffle House...

Ewwwww.....how about Mike & Rhondas "The place" on bell and51st ave. Mom and pop for.the win
Old 09-03-2011, 04:34 PM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azgunrunner View Post
Waffle House...

7 or 8 at the latest?
Old 09-03-2011, 04:49 PM   #7
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, try Over Easy. Not sure if there is one off the 17 tho. You guys are gonna love the Grand Canyon. Too bad you won't more time, we could of had an Interstate desert run. Lol
Old 09-03-2011, 07:24 PM   #8
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
It's looking like we would have to be in phoenix around 7am, 8 at the latest... dunno if you guys will be up that early! It's a 14 hour drive from here to the grand canyon to la and we both work Tuesday....
Old 09-04-2011, 09:44 PM   #9
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

so who wants to meet up around 8am tomorrow at that waffle house or something?
Old 09-05-2011, 12:08 AM   #10
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
so who wants to meet up around 8am tomorrow at that waffle house or something?

I'd be down to do Mike & Rhondas "the place".

5171 W. Bell Rd.
Glendale 85308
(602) 896-9929
Old 09-05-2011, 06:08 AM   #11
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
I'd be down to do Mike & Rhondas "the place".

5171 W. Bell Rd.
Glendale 85308
(602) 896-9929
nice, we're about to leave Tucson, Jen will call you when we're on the way
Old 09-05-2011, 06:42 AM   #12

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Were on the road now