R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

mini of full mod day?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2011, 03:56 PM   #1
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
mini of full mod day?

we need one, what do you all think? id offer up my garage, but i have nothing, and not my house unfortunately. someone speak up, don't be shy!
Old 09-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #2
Reading...
Us3r is on a distinguished road
Army: Discharged Med 08 19D Infantry
Name: Mike
Us3r's Tacoma Gallery
what do you need done?
Old 09-06-2011, 04:03 PM   #4
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
I have a full suspension swap out that will need to be done. At least front coils and UCA's. Possibly rear suspension set up as well. Depending on when this is, maybe headers and Y pipe as well.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:35 PM   #6
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Now that I have a garage and a long enough driveway to hold 4 more vehicles, I could be game for hosting this. I'm on a corner lot so there's parking along the side of the house and out in front, too. I'm light on tools except for the basics, but I know we all have pretty much everything covered when combined. I have an easy-up so at least 2 trucks would be in the shade at any given time.

If a small miracle happens, then I'll be swapping out my OME 885's and 5100's for some 886's and OME 9000 shocks. I plan to put on the Dakar leaf pack and leave my 5100's on in the rear. Just trying to justify another $1k I should be able to swing at least the Dakars for this meet though, and I could sure use the help because I'm a noob

I'm pretty far out in Peoria, but if you all are willing to drive out, then I'd be willing to host. I'm on 67th Ave about 8 miles north of the 101.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:47 PM   #7
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
Jesus Chas, you'd think you liked that truck or something?
Dude, I am a total gear head. Seriously, my day is not complete unless I have wrenched on something. During the day I wrench on my weapon system at work then after dinner I usually do some wrenching on a motorcycle, a gun, my truck, or my house. Then on weekends if I am not out riding, wheeling, or shooting I am working on one of those again. I LOVE turning wrenches.

Hell, this last 10 days at home I just put my under drive pulley on my truck, installed my final skid plate, fixed my fender rub issues, put the front end back on my Ducati 998, swapped out the exhaust and tires/rims on my MV, tuned up my lawn mower & sharpened the blade, rebuilt part of my deck, tore out my upstairs bathroom (everything, gutted it except toilet), started getting my duck hunting gear together, took the dog out almost every day for field work, and other random stuff... Plus 2 days out of the last 10 I literally didnt do ANYTHING... When I decide I have stuff to do I get into a zone and I jsut go. I will lose track of all time and food and just keep working until I am done.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:45 PM   #8
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
im in.. need to throw on my top plate, and hopefully will have my sound deadening to throw in the truck.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:47 PM   #9
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Now that I have a garage and a long enough driveway to hold 4 more vehicles, I could be game for hosting this. I'm on a corner lot so there's parking along the side of the house and out in front, too. I'm light on tools except for the basics, but I know we all have pretty much everything covered when combined. I have an easy-up so at least 2 trucks would be in the shade at any given time.

If a small miracle happens, then I'll be swapping out my OME 885's and 5100's for some 886's and OME 9000 shocks. I plan to put on the Dakar leaf pack and leave my 5100's on in the rear. Just trying to justify another $1k I should be able to swing at least the Dakars for this meet though, and I could sure use the help because I'm a noob

I'm pretty far out in Peoria, but if you all are willing to drive out, then I'd be willing to host. I'm on 67th Ave about 8 miles north of the 101.
selling your 885's cheap???

i was about to post asking if anyone in the east valley could lend me a jack for an hour, i need to throw on rear billies. id do it at mod day though...count me in if we get one going.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:17 PM   #10
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in! I need to find the rest of the parts to lift my truck (And my gauges of course)
Old 09-06-2011, 09:34 PM   #11
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't have a garage (FML), but I'm always down for a mod day. I have some 5100s I need to throw on the rear and Scott and I still haven't wired up my GPS or my license plate lights. I'm sure I can think of other shit that needs done to Sam's truck too.
I'm surprised you don't hit me up I'm in chandler and have a garage and have a nac for wiring lol Ask Kyouto42 if you need a reference.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:55 PM   #12
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on how much of a notice we have I'm up for a mod day just to lend a hand and learn
Old 09-07-2011, 07:11 AM   #14
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in let's do this. I have HID's and struts to put on.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:19 AM   #15
dira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the rough

Name: David
dira1987's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on the day count me in, I've got experience putting shit in backwards and redoing it (ome dakars, spindles) so I can lend a hand on what not to do. I've got jacks and stands to lend towards the cause too.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:29 AM   #16
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll keep that in mind

Scott is great with wiring and stuff like that also. If it weren't for him I would've f*cked my truck up pretty bad, kinda like what Moose did
Hey mofo! Lol. It wasn't me. That piece of crap Metra harness sucked. I'm returning that biatch.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:29 AM   #17
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post

Let me know if you need a hand. I usually hang out at 61st and Happy Valley on the weekends.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:59 AM   #18
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
in
Old 09-07-2011, 10:17 AM   #19
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
wells seabass, whens a good day for you??

i just have my badges to remove, buff old spot, plasti dip 2gen badges, and put those on.

Itd be cool to smoke tails, and i need to wire a license plate light of some sort, so i figured i might as well do some sort of an led upgrade, thoughts?

i really want new wheels to, even the cheapie steelies like brians
Old 09-07-2011, 11:56 AM   #20
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamNswiss on rye View Post
selling your 885's cheap???

i was about to post asking if anyone in the east valley could lend me a jack for an hour, i need to throw on rear billies. id do it at mod day though...count me in if we get one going.
I'll be selling them because I won't need them. They are only a couple months old though, and will come with the adjustable 5100s bought at the same time. I'll have to disassemble them though because I need the top plate spacer out to use with my 886's. I'll give a fair price to anyone interested.

Products Discussed in this Thread