R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Next AZ mod day - Saturday Oct. 8 2011

Old 10-07-2011, 07:50 PM   #261
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
So I'm excited about the road trip tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to leave until 10AM from San Diego. Which means I won't get there until 4PM. I hope people are still around. I'm bringing a pop up tent just in case I'm still fortunate to work on my truck and not do it in the sun. Again, I'm wanting to install the mirror and connect my back-up camera. And should I get a hair up my butt, I'm bringing my lower grillcraft for the bumper.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:16 PM   #262
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
So I'm excited about the road trip tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to leave until 10AM from San Diego. Which means I won't get there until 4PM. I hope people are still around. I'm bringing a pop up tent just in case I'm still fortunate to work on my truck and not do it in the sun. Again, I'm wanting to install the mirror and connect my back-up camera. And should I get a hair up my butt, I'm bringing my lower grillcraft for the bumper.

Man that is a long trip.
I will be gone by then but hopefully the party is just getting going.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:46 PM   #263
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
I am leaning towards not coming. 6 hours round trip just isnt doing it for me. I might just hold off for another weekend or try to do it myself this weekend.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:45 PM   #264
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
I am leaning towards not coming. 6 hours round trip just isnt doing it for me. I might just hold off for another weekend or try to do it myself this weekend.
nah, dont be that way, just come. we can all help and have ya good to go!
Old 10-07-2011, 10:46 PM   #265
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGloryFades View Post
I said I have plastic dip you can use, just buy thin 3m double sided tape
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
"Servo" tape from a hobby store works better. Its black and thinner. Used for RC cars
<3

theres "emblem sticky stuff" at autozone supposedly meant for this :/

Quote:
I still dont know if I am going to come up for this. I didnt look at the address until today and thats almost a 3 hour trip for me. I am still tempted to come because I do need to adjust my suspension and I have to replace my fan shroud.

ive removed my shroud to replace my fan!
Old 10-07-2011, 10:49 PM   #266
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
nah, dont be that way, just come. we can all help and have ya good to go!
We will see what time I wake up and how motivated I feel tomorrow.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:26 PM   #267

Quote:
We will see what time I wake up and how motivated I feel tomorrow.
you sir, need a 5 hour energy!!!
Old 10-08-2011, 12:33 AM   #268
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
i should be there around 830-9. ill bring some soda and ratchet set, anything else? burger buns needed?
Old 10-08-2011, 12:49 AM   #269

k, so interviews 10-10.30ish, then drive home and grab tool box (already packed), then run to parents and grab jack/stands/easyup and then be to adams around.... 11.30? this blows.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:40 AM   #270
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Got a later start than planned grabbing water, ice, and zip ties.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:47 AM   #271

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGloryFades View Post
Got a later start than planned grabbing water, ice, and zip ties.
oh i have zipties.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:17 AM   #272
CQB 1911 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
CQB 1911's Tacoma Gallery
Hey,
New guy (Jesse) inbound...
Stock Mag grey OR
Need me to pick anything up on my way?
Old 10-08-2011, 09:46 AM   #273
Guys, woke up late. Its going to be 2 before I get there with having to get my stuff and driving so I am not going to make it this time. Sorry.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:12 AM   #274
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Guys, woke up late. Its going to be 2 before I get there with having to get my stuff and driving so I am not going to make it this time. Sorry.
This was chas this morning...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuVAeTHqijk
Old 10-08-2011, 11:22 AM   #275
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CQB 1911 View Post
Hey,
New guy (Jesse) inbound...
Stock Mag grey OR
Need me to pick anything up on my way?
Is this Jesse that bought the floormats from me? lol.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:41 AM   #276
Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
This was chas this morning...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuVAeTHqijk
Hell, I wish that was true. I have no excuse other than its been a long stressful week.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:06 PM   #277
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Sup AZ crew? In el centro minutes away from Yuma.
Old 10-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #278
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
I left a little after 2 and they were still there, you may want to call someone to see if there still at it
Old 10-08-2011, 03:18 PM   #280
Law Enforcement:
Same here the 101 is shut down bell to Glendale