R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Next AZ mod day - Saturday Oct. 8 2011

Old 10-09-2011, 10:54 PM   #301
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
@ Adam, thanks bro for hosting. had a great time!

@Seth, if Nick doesnt want them, ill take them. I picked up two stock fogs from adam and would appreciate some wiring/switch/plugs etc etc
Old 10-10-2011, 03:26 PM   #302
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamNswiss on rye View Post
great time guys, thanks for the help. unfortunately, i got home and the damn backup camera is out again. also, my center console light that lights up "P, R, N, D, 4, 3, 2, L" by the shifter is out!

ideas?
Crap! Try just pulling apart the center console and making sure that the one wire we stripped to tap into is covered up and not grounding out. Nothing else was disconnected, but something might have knocked loose to make that light go out. All other interior lights work I'm assuming?

Hmmm... I wonder why that camera went out? Did the 3.5mm plugs come undone somehow? Also check that little red/white wire connection by your left foot and make sure it stayed closed/connected. Worst case is that either the camera itself is cheap and failed, or the purple wire behind the dash came undone. Go through everything one by one from easiest to hardest and just start ruling out the basic stuff.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:29 PM   #303
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks back to everyone who came for being a respectful crew. None of the neighbors had any issues, the food and drink was plenty to go around, and nobody lost any limbs (except for Jason's smashed left testacle with the Demello logo imprinted on it)

It was great meeting some new faces and seeing some familiar ones. Extra credit for Albert and his friend for following through and making the long haul from San Diego to come out and meet with us. Sorry I couldn't wheel with you guys Sunday.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:36 PM   #304
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Crap! Try just pulling apart the center console and making sure that the one wire we stripped to tap into is covered up and not grounding out. Nothing else was disconnected, but something might have knocked loose to make that light go out. All other interior lights work I'm assuming?

Hmmm... I wonder why that camera went out? Did the 3.5mm plugs come undone somehow? Also check that little red/white wire connection by your left foot and make sure it stayed closed/connected. Worst case is that either the camera itself is cheap and failed, or the purple wire behind the dash came undone. Go through everything one by one from easiest to hardest and just start ruling out the basic stuff.
yeah, ill have to take a look this weekend. i feel like its not the red/white wire, because the head unit is still recognizing when im in reverse and bringing up the camera option.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:11 PM   #305

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamNswiss on rye View Post
yeah, ill have to take a look this weekend. i feel like its not the red/white wire, because the head unit is still recognizing when im in reverse and bringing up the camera option.
That means that the purple wire is connected, too. Also check the connections of the hot/ground that are behind the left lower utility pocket. Those should be solid though, since we crimped them. Just make sure that the tiny wires from the camera didn't slide out.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:28 PM   #306
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Seabass;3847298]Thanks back to everyone who came for being a respectful crew. None of the neighbors had any issues, the food and drink was plenty to go around, and nobody lost any limbs (except for Jason's smashed left testacle with the Demello logo imprinted on it)

Wow, glad to hear it was his left, He claims the right is his favorite anyways.
Only foolin I think everyone knows he does not have a favorite!!!!
Old 10-10-2011, 09:28 PM   #308
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
haha I only need one! I can still deposit thousands of unborn children on your daughters face!!!

[QUOTE=OH-MAN;3847572]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Thanks back to everyone who came for being a respectful crew. None of the neighbors had any issues, the food and drink was plenty to go around, and nobody lost any limbs (except for Jason's smashed left testacle with the Demello logo imprinted on it)

Wow, glad to hear it was his left, He claims the right is his favorite anyways.
Only foolin I think everyone knows he does not have a favorite!!!!