R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Hello from Lake Havasu

Old 09-07-2011, 10:54 PM   #1
s13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
s13bdafocker's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Hello from Lake Havasu

Figured i would post up after 5 months of trolling around tacomaworld. I have been a member of zilvia.net for over 7 years now its time to spread my love for the tacoma.

What i sold off to buy my Tacoma..

1991 240sx coupe silvia face with a built sr20det.

Long story short is i sold off my 240 for a good amount of money bough another 240 ended up trading for the tacoma ..

What i ended up with.

2002 Tacoma SR5 TRD 4x4 3.4L
It has rancho 9000's all around and some sort of 2.5'' lift block on the front. All soon to be changed out with TC UCA's - kings or toytec's - deaver leaf springs and 33'' GoodYear MT/R's

Some Havasu fun.

So far the only thing i have done is.
Pint the fender flares and front bumper.
Welded up mu HiLift Jack mount
Mount lights behind the grill.

Im looking for more tacoma owners to hit the trails with. So if you guys are in Havasu let me know i know some nice trails.

Thanks for looking.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:14 PM   #2
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome man! great car and even better truck! Theres alot of guys here in AZ do that some pretty serious wheeln. Can't wait to buy you a beer
Old 09-07-2011, 11:22 PM   #3
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Howdy neighbor. Welcome to TW.
I think you make #4 in Havasu.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:36 PM   #4
s13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud of

Thank you both I will defenetly take you up on that beer but the ones after are on me. I searched the forum for people in Havasu didn't find much but I see trucks posted up on TW rolling around this town so I know there are others.

I'm thinking I found a new home/forum to stay apart of for a long time.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:51 PM   #5
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It's a great group. we get together regularly. The usual...plan camping/wheeln trips, meet ups, etc. You just missed a great meet up last weekend. We had just under 40 trucks there if I remember scott correctly. There is a mod day comn up on Oct 8th and a wheeln trip in tucson soon as well. Again welcome
Old 09-08-2011, 01:43 AM   #6
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Nice S13, I love the Silvia's. And you suck, I wish I could live near Havasu.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:12 AM   #8
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw from mesa/phoenix area!
Old 09-08-2011, 09:13 AM   #9
ericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Rotorhead
Name: Inigo Montoya
ericb's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from havasu
Old 09-08-2011, 10:47 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericb View Post
Welcome from havasu
Nice going to hit some trails on sunday you are more then welcome to join ..

Wish I could make it out on the 8th but I will be in Vegas and very intoxicated that weekend. If you guys have another one I will defenetly make it out.

Thank you all for the welcoming ..
Old 09-08-2011, 03:35 PM   #11

Anytime, keep up to date on the forum and you'll see all the shit goin on