R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

FS- 05 Tacoma PreRunner TRD Sport

Old 09-09-2011, 05:17 PM   #1
CurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Curtis
CurboCycles's Tacoma Gallery
FS- 05 Tacoma PreRunner TRD Sport

Hey guys, I mentioned in previous posts I would be selling my TRD Sport extended cab when I bought a double cab. The time has come, its been a GREAT truck.

Here's the info:
2005 Toyota Tacoma extended cab Pre-Runner TRD Sport 2wd

V6, automatic transmission, never smoked in, clean inside and out. all maintenance up to date.

I love this truck but bought another vehicle and need to sell this. I get compliments on it all the time. Runs and looks great, clean title in hand, LOW MILES 65K.

This truck has some nice add ons:
-Ipod connection
- Gibson cat-back exhaust
-3" Revtek lift in front, 1.25" lift in back
-17" American Racing Mojave Teflon coated rims
-285/33" Nitto Terra Grapplers (AWESOME tire)

$17K Send me a message if interested.

FS- 05 Tacoma PreRunner TRD Sport-img_3601.jpg

FS- 05 Tacoma PreRunner TRD Sport-img_3602.jpg

FS- 05 Tacoma PreRunner TRD Sport-img_3607.jpg
Old 09-09-2011, 07:07 PM   #2
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Uh, if that's a sport... where'd the sport hood, grill, and rear bumper go?

GL with sale, but that's not a TRD Sport
Old 09-09-2011, 09:09 PM   #3
CurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of light

The dc I bought is a trd off road. I swapped parts. Check the truck description in my profile and you'll see.

Some people prefer the chrome look and don't like the scooped hood. To each, his own!
Old 09-27-2011, 07:13 PM   #5
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurboCycles View Post
The dc I bought is a trd off road. I swapped parts. Check the truck description in my profile and you'll see.

Some people prefer the chrome look and don't like the scooped hood. To each, his own!
ha then why advertise as a sport?
Old 09-27-2011, 08:56 PM   #6

Because that's what the vin shows when you run it and it has sport suspension and differential.

Products Discussed in this Thread