R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Good Exhaust Shop?

Old 09-09-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
AZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
AZHornet's Tacoma Gallery
Good Exhaust Shop?

I want to order a MagnaFlow Exhaust and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good shop, preferably in the East Valley? I would like to keep the business in AZ and go off the good props you all may have. Maybe a sticky for local AZ businesses like Avid etc? Just a thought.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:10 PM   #2
Patrickrogn is on a distinguished road
Name: Patrick
Patrickrogn's Tacoma Gallery
Scottsdale muffler does great work.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:21 AM   #3
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZHornet View Post
I want to order a MagnaFlow Exhaust and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good shop, preferably in the East Valley? I would like to keep the business in AZ and go off the good props you all may have. Maybe a sticky for local AZ businesses like Avid etc? Just a thought.
Why go to shop? Buy me some beer and I will throw it on for ya... It won't take more than an hour...