R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Flowmaster 50 Catback for Trade!

Old 09-12-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Flowmaster 50 Catback for Trade!

Hey guys! Looking to trade my Flowmaster 50 for something louder.......or stock catback + $80. Here's the link to the FS section.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...0-catback.html
Old 09-13-2011, 08:12 AM   #2
Speederaser is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
Speederaser's Tacoma Gallery
Would this fit on the DC long bed?
Old 09-13-2011, 12:56 PM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
It should, its dumped after the axel but not sure if we swaped it will fit mine??
Old 09-13-2011, 01:10 PM   #4
Speederaser is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
Speederaser's Tacoma Gallery
Id be interested in the swap for my stock option, but I leave the country monday for 6 weeks, and I doubt I could find the facilities to do so this weekend.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:30 PM   #5
theghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shed
theghost's Tacoma Gallery
DC long bed needs another foot of tubing to fit, it will not bolt right up.

if you want something louder, 3" tubing 18" Magnaflow single in single out. The 40 series will probably still disappoint you.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:35 PM   #6

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhhh crap!
Old 09-14-2011, 12:04 PM   #7

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 09-14-2011, 12:16 PM   #8
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
I have a chopped super 40 id be down to trade. It sets off car alarms
Old 09-14-2011, 12:17 PM   #9
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oops just realized ur in AZ
Old 09-14-2011, 01:42 PM   #10

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Yes......that's what I want! Jk

Is it really that much louder? I really like the 50 just need something a little louder!
Old 09-14-2011, 02:33 PM   #11
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
i'll swap you for a stock AC exhaust
Old 09-14-2011, 02:40 PM   #12

Its freaking loud when chopped. Not so much with a long pipe. When I drive next to parked cars their alarms go off. It's kinda funny. The super 10 sounds just as good.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:20 PM   #13

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Is the super 40 the same as 44 or that's louder? When I chopped mine it got quieter but stayed deep. Where did you chop yours?
Old 09-14-2011, 04:21 PM   #14

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamNswiss on rye View Post
i'll swap you for a stock AC exhaust
Will it fit? Think the DC is a little longer!
Old 09-14-2011, 04:26 PM   #15
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Will it fit? Think the DC is a little longer!
i think so too, not sure though. are you a dcsb?

you could side dump it if it didnt fit...
Old 09-14-2011, 04:30 PM   #16

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Ya!
Old 09-14-2011, 04:35 PM   #17

Doublecab short bed and access cab is the same. I cut mine right after the muffler
Old 09-14-2011, 05:49 PM   #18

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Do you have the base model or v6? Would that matter as to the exhaust diameter? I just want the side exit like stock......if we have the same wheelbase it should work right?