R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Az Snowboarder's..

Old 02-04-2014, 12:27 PM   #281
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Ooooo baby foot and a half in a week. Still cold down here, fucking finally.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:35 PM   #282
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Ooooo baby foot and a half in a week. Still cold down here, fucking finally.
Yeah not allot by any means but its fresh snow. When we left wolf creek last week is was crazy stupid how much the were getting. Well over my knees in less than 48 hours. So much win
Old 02-04-2014, 11:08 PM   #283
Yotas For Life!
06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
06RedComa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
They are still getting what they average. Up here at sunrise got 4" of fresh on saturday. G oink t another 2" last night. And suppose to be hitting us wed - fri night for around another 6-10". Sorry I'm not more help with snowbowll.
Hopefully I'll be up to sunrise soon
Old 02-05-2014, 04:30 PM   #284
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06RedComa View Post
Hopefully I'll be up to sunrise soon
Let me know when
Old 02-28-2014, 12:14 PM   #285
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
gonna be at sunrise all weekend.fuck yeah
Old 02-28-2014, 12:40 PM   #286
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
They better get dumped on soon I got this pass burning a hole in my britches
Old 02-28-2014, 01:02 PM   #287
whys the rum gone

28" of snow expected this weekend starting tonight
Old 02-28-2014, 01:22 PM   #288
enigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nate
enigmadsm's Tacoma Gallery
Let's go!!!
Old 11-17-2014, 11:39 AM   #289
whys the rum gone

Bump! snow is starting to come down
Old 11-17-2014, 11:50 AM   #290
a.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
a.smo's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had a snow board. I started learning a few years ago. Haven't been since.
Old 11-17-2014, 11:53 AM   #291
whys the rum gone

I have extras
Old 11-17-2014, 11:54 AM   #292
a.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

a.smo's Tacoma Gallery
That'd be sweet! I'm not good though. Haha. I would need some practice. And I gotta get my cardio up!
Old 11-17-2014, 12:04 PM   #293
whys the rum gone

Its cool. I can get drunk and ride and find you somewhere haha
Old 11-17-2014, 12:18 PM   #294
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Probably going up to Purg a few times this year in January abd maybe big bear. I need to prep all of our boards. This year its time for me to retire my jack after almost 10 years if service. Its pretty toasted but love that shell
Old 11-17-2014, 12:19 PM   #295
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.smo View Post
That'd be sweet! I'm not good though. Haha. I would need some practice. And I gotta get my cardio up!
Cardio? You mean the ability to lose gainz?
Old 11-17-2014, 12:23 PM   #296
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Probably going up to Purg a few times this year in January abd maybe big bear. I need to prep all of our boards. This year its time for me to retire my jack after almost 10 years if service. Its pretty toasted but love that shell
I will be probably hitting bear too. And I retired a pair pants last year. It was time for them to go. I did pick up a ride shacket tho. Yes shacket its just a shell for nice spring days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
No its stamina to keep up with the guy that drinks the entire and smokes but can be on the mountain riding all day
Old 11-17-2014, 01:02 PM   #297

a.smo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
I don't mean any of that marathon crap. Don't judge me cuz I want some of them cargo gainz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
No its stamina to keep up with the guy that drinks the entire and smokes but can be on the mountain riding all day
And this. Can't have flakes make me look bad!
Old 11-17-2014, 02:22 PM   #298
EBOLA FREE for 52 years!
LikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AirFrames
Name: D
LikDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to LikDTaco
Mother FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been waiting all FRICKING SUMMER!!!!!

FIRST LIFT!
Old 11-17-2014, 02:34 PM   #299
ONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant future

Name: Josh
ONEBAR's Tacoma Gallery
Last year I barely got to ride but this year I should be able to go a lot. I'm pretty excited. What kind of boards do you all ride?
Old 11-17-2014, 02:36 PM   #300
whys the rum gone

I already called first lift! And I ride throw a ways. I buy a new one every year cause I destroy the in the trees.