R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Az Snowboarder's..

Old 02-12-2013, 09:44 PM   #141
silvertrd4x4 is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
silvertrd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
going up to snow bowl this Saturday anyone else going up there?
Old 02-13-2013, 08:07 AM   #142
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
i was gonna go up after work sat. night for all day sunday
Old 02-14-2013, 09:33 AM   #143
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
i was gonna go up after work sat. night for all day sunday
Snowbowl or sunrise?
Old 02-14-2013, 09:45 AM   #144
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
SUNRISE YO!
Old 02-14-2013, 11:31 AM   #145
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have a couple friends coming up this weekend. Little house party and they are riding sat and sun. I have to work. And i cant pull that same shit like when i went with you. That was a long day haha. But you should roll over and hang out for a bit. Or if you need a crash pad i have extra space too.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #146
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
right on.... ill text u tomorrow. probably take u up on that offer
Old 02-14-2013, 12:08 PM   #147
whys the rum gone

Cool sounds good. Hit me up
Old 02-24-2013, 04:25 PM   #148
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
sunrise was perfect today.staying for tomorrow too
Old 02-25-2013, 07:50 AM   #150
whys the rum gone

Yeah it was nice yesterday. Today probably more so. I was so pissed when i heard you guys getting up this morning to go up. And i had to get ready for work. This sucks i want to go to tge mountain today!
Old 02-25-2013, 07:57 AM   #151
whys the rum gone

mini tw meet at molly butlers after snowboarding.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:03 AM   #152
esbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud of

Royal Canadian Mounted Police:
Name: B-Rad
esbyota's Tacoma Gallery
What's up guys, I just picked up a taco sunday but hit the mt. on saturday. What a great weekend to hit the snow!

I have a 2008 152' ride DH.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:09 AM   #153
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by esbyota View Post
What's up guys, I just picked up a taco sunday but hit the mt. on saturday. What a great weekend to hit the snow!

I have a 2008 152' ride DH.
Whats up brother. Welcome to the site. What mt you go up to?
Old 02-25-2013, 08:12 AM   #154
esbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud of

Royal Canadian Mounted Police:
Name: B-Rad
esbyota's Tacoma Gallery
Just went to snowbowl as I bought the taco in Camp Verde on Sunday.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:30 AM   #155
whys the rum gone

Nice. Well congrats on the new truck.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:19 AM   #156
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the hospitality this weekend. my buddys had a blast. shit was the best 2 days on the mountain ever.. my whole body hurts like a mothr fucker.
i got the balls to start jumpin shit the second day. baller status.. lol
Old 02-26-2013, 08:30 AM   #157
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
thanks for the hospitality this weekend. my buddys had a blast. shit was the best 2 days on the mountain ever.. my whole body hurts like a mothr fucker.
i got the balls to start jumpin shit the second day. baller status.. lol
No problem. Glad to do it. Im glad i got sick and had to join you guys up there. Im going to have to give whit some shit about you jumping and her not even trying. She want to go up tomorrow. We will see tho
Old 02-26-2013, 10:35 AM   #158
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
ya sunday was fun,monday was fuckin perfect. my whole body hurts.
i love the scentsys youn use at your house....ha
Old 02-26-2013, 11:00 AM   #159
whys the rum gone

Yeah me too. Whit picks them out. They are like aroma therapy.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:31 PM   #160
Yotas For Life!
06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
06RedComa's Tacoma Gallery
Enjoyed the last 2 days at snowbowl, great coverage