R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Az Snowboarder's..

Old 09-14-2013, 10:44 PM   #161
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Well guys we just got our first light snow up at sunrise! So with that i am already excited to say good fucking bye to summer and welcome in the winter snow season! Just bought a new jacket and watched my favorite winter film. So this is more me just venting and wanting the season to come! Sorry for bumping the thread early but i am to excited to go out and strap into my board that has been neglected for 7months
Old 09-15-2013, 12:02 AM   #163
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah live and work in showlow.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:28 AM   #164
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
fuck yeah.ive been dying to get back up there.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:00 AM   #165
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Cant... wait..

Hmmm maybe its time for a new board. Been a few years. Everything else is just a season old.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:03 AM   #166
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
fuck yeah.ive been dying to get back up there.
Yeah you do! Cant wait to see the bag of tricks you are going to learn this year! Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Cant... wait..

Hmmm maybe its time for a new board. Been a few years. Everything else is just a season old.
Me too. I splintered the tail of my board last year so ots time for a new one. You ever shop the-house.com?
Old 09-15-2013, 10:28 AM   #167
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Yeah you do! Cant wait to see the bag of tricks you are going to learn this year! Haha

Me too. I splintered the tail of my board last year so ots time for a new one. You ever shop the-house.com?
yeah I have. A few times actually. Bought a board from them once too and they have great customer service. They dropped the shipment my board was im and damaged it.. so they upgraded me to a better board for free.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:35 PM   #168
Yotas For Life!
06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
06RedComa's Tacoma Gallery
I recommend ski pro, a little pricey compared to online but their customer service is amazing. I cracked a board that I got off of ebay and they were able to pull some strings and got me a brand new one from gnu for free!
Old 09-15-2013, 02:15 PM   #169

Ski pro is also great. I go there all the time as far as local stores go.. them and the-house are the way to go.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:43 PM   #170
whys the rum gone

Quote:
yeah I have. A few times actually. Bought a board from them once too and they have great customer service. They dropped the shipment my board was im and damaged it.. so they upgraded me to a better board for free.
Nice! Im abig fan of their cs. I love their deals. Got a ride spring coat last night for 51 bucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06RedComa View Post
I recommend ski pro, a little pricey compared to online but their customer service is amazing. I cracked a board that I got off of ebay and they were able to pull some strings and got me a brand new one from gnu for free!
Fan of skie pro too. But its a bit of a drive for me
Old 11-20-2013, 07:26 AM   #171
whys the rum gone

Whelp sunrise opens Saturday. Not much tho just bunny slope to mid way with man made snow. Forcast is showing them getting dumped on friday Saturday and Sunday tho. So good news.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:30 AM   #172

Old 11-20-2013, 07:32 AM   #173
whys the rum gone

Exactly my thiughts. I just woke up and can hear it pouring outside so I chevked the forcast. And yes....
Old 11-20-2013, 07:33 AM   #174

Right on. Hopefully this year will work out better for me and ill be able to make more trips.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:36 AM   #175
whys the rum gone

Its a lifestyle choice. You have to dedicate yourself to the mountain that calls your name. But seriously I hope you can too. Just plan it far enough ahead.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:42 AM   #176

Well last year just couldn't work put financially. This year is different and will be alot less stressful. Ill definitely be up there man. There and Snowbowl.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:54 AM   #177
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Whelp sunrise opens Saturday. Not much tho just bunny slope to mid way with man made snow. Forcast is showing them getting dumped on friday Saturday and Sunday tho. So good news.
This is beautiful news! Pattycakes? Day trip?
Old 11-20-2013, 07:58 AM   #178
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Well last year just couldn't work put financially. This year is different and will be alot less stressful. Ill definitely be up there man. There and Snowbowl.
Nice glad to hear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
This is beautiful news! Pattycakes? Day trip?
Its about time phillycakes! Was wondering when you were showing up. And yes pat come hither to the mountain to play for the day.