R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tucson wheeling 17/18 Sept

Old 09-12-2011, 11:37 PM   #1
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Tucson wheeling 17/18 Sept

Hey all, I am probably going to do some easy wheeling this coming weekend. I want to maybe go back down south and explore around Gunsight pass and FR143 area or explore more up in Reddington Pass, chimney rock area looked like it had some interesting stuff.

Nothing to hard, most areas are 2wd (although I dont know how bad its gotten with all of the recent rain).

I am leaning more towards Sunday, maybe we can stop and do some shooting if we go to Reddington area.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:58 PM   #2
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make it, but I may just ride with you, if thats cool?
Old 09-13-2011, 12:02 AM   #3
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
I should be able to make it, but I may just ride with you, if thats cool?
HELL NO.. Yea, no problem...
Old 09-13-2011, 02:46 AM   #4
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Stop acting like a dick again Chas.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM   #6
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
Freeloader.
Yep. I can't risk breaking anything on my truck, but I want to get the hell out of my apartment.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:11 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
Stop acting like a dick again Chas.
Its how I roll yo...

If its just you and me, we can head south to FR 143 and play around out there. If more come than maybe we will head to Reddington or something.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:23 PM   #8
Claymore21 has a spectacular aura aboutClaymore21 has a spectacular aura aboutClaymore21 has a spectacular aura about
Claymore21's Tacoma Gallery
I'm good for Sunday, as long as it's 2wd friendly. I'm in for some shooting too.....
Old 09-13-2011, 09:31 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore21 View Post
I'm good for Sunday, as long as it's 2wd friendly. I'm in for some shooting too.....
FR 143 is 2wd friendly (at least it was before) and has some awesome views and places to explore. There are a few places to stop and shoot so I think we should be ok with that.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:57 PM   #10
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
IF its sunday I may be able to join.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:47 PM   #11
Sunday is the day I was leaning towards so I think that is doable.
Old 09-14-2011, 03:05 AM   #12
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going nucking futts sitting around. I need to get out and have some fun.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:27 PM   #13
I feel you man... I am looking forward to doing a little wheeling this weekend. FR 143 is a pretty cool road. A lot of cool things to see and little spur roads all over the place.

Lets meet at the Stabucks here (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=tucson...src=6&t=m&z=16) down in Sahuarita at 10:00 am on Sunday. This is one of the last places to gas up and get supplies. Its about a 4 hour trip if we dont stop much and site see.

This is pretty much the trail we are going to take; http://g.co/maps/xwvx8 I have never been up the road to waypoint D so we will play that one by ear and see how it is as we get to it. Waypoint F we can either continue on FR 143 down south to Rio Rico or head out via solero ranch road which is a wide fun high speed road that goes out to Patagonia
Old 09-14-2011, 02:30 PM   #14
So far here is what I have for people coming:

1.Extremachn1
2.Zombie (riding with Chas)
3.Claymore21
4.Andrew H (maybe)

Anyone??? Here is my write up from the last time I went, some cool pictures. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...43-report.html
Old 09-17-2011, 01:58 AM   #16
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else going to be able to make it?
Old 09-17-2011, 03:54 PM   #17
OK guys, Will (Zombie) and I will be down at the meeting spot before 10:00. There is a gas station across the street to fill up and get any supplies.

Here is who is going so far:

1.Extremachn1
2.Zombie (riding with Chas)
3.Claymore21
4.Andrew H (maybe)
5.Neslerrah (maybe)

Andrew, Harrilson you guys know if your going? Claymore, you still in? Will and I will be going even if no one else shows up.

Hope to see you guys there.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:32 PM   #18
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
I will not be able to attend tomorrow.I have to hold over for four hours tomorrow morning so I wont be off till noon.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:26 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
I will not be able to attend tomorrow.I have to hold over for four hours tomorrow morning so I wont be off till noon.
DAMN YOU.... No worries man. Always next time.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:39 AM   #20
Claymore21 has a spectacular aura aboutClaymore21 has a spectacular aura aboutClaymore21 has a spectacular aura about
Claymore21's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, I'm still in!