R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Bulldog Canyon 8-16-11

Old 09-16-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
biborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to behold
Name: Stephen
biborado's Tacoma Gallery
Bulldog Canyon 9-16-11

I know this is last minute but I'm heading over to the Ranger's off in Mesa to get a permit and do a little wheeling on the south side entrance if anyone wants to join..going to head that way from the west side at around 2:00PM
Old 09-16-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
CurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Curtis
CurboCycles's Tacoma Gallery
Careful. About 3 years ago i was putting around out there and 5 teenagers on dirtbikes came whipping around a corner. All but one miraculously dodged my truck. The one that hit me cracked my bumper, busted my fog light, and bounced into a cactus. After peeling him off the cactus I got his info and contacted him and his insurance to fix the damage on my truck....

.....and you guessed it. I never got a cent. Had to fix everything on my own dime, not to mention I almost got in a fight with him and his friends just to get his info.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:25 PM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
almost everywhere you go in az there will be dirtbikes. everywhere that i have ever taken my truck on here i have ridden my dirtbike on. its just something to be careful of like you said, but dont stress over it.

i have almost hit several trucks on my bike. one time i ended up in a giant bush and it took me, my friend, and the driver of the truck 30 mins to get my bike out of.. sucked lol
Old 09-16-2011, 05:00 PM   #4
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by biborado View Post
I know this is last minute but I'm heading over to the Ranger's off in Mesa to get a permit and do a little wheeling on the south side entrance if anyone wants to join..going to head that way from the west side at around 2:00PM
A month late? LOL 20 minutes notice? Double LOL

I love Bulldog Canyon. Great spot. Haven't been back there since I had an old RAV4 4x4 with stock tires. Couldn't get traction to get up a couple of the hills and always wanted to go back out there.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:21 PM   #5
biborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to behold
Name: Stephen
biborado's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for the mix up guys...i realized I put august but it was already too late.

Today was pretty fun...ended up getting the gate code for bulldog canyon and playing around on some if the steep inclines...got bored (thanks to atrac) and thought I'd head out to butcher jones to check it out. Never been there so I was taking my time driving through and I see this guy walking back to the main road with a giant pick axe...so I ask him what was up

Turns out this guy high centered his chevy at 10am and has been trying to get out ever since! I hooked up my tow strap and pulled him out in 2 minutes. The guy had been out there for 7 hours!

Tacoma 1
Silverado 0
Old 09-17-2011, 01:49 PM   #6
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by biborado View Post
Sorry for the mix up guys...i realized I put august but it was already too late.

Today was pretty fun...ended up getting the gate code for bulldog canyon and playing around on some if the steep inclines...got bored (thanks to atrac) and thought I'd head out to butcher jones to check it out. Never been there so I was taking my time driving through and I see this guy walking back to the main road with a giant pick axe...so I ask him what was up

Turns out this guy high centered his chevy at 10am and has been trying to get out ever since! I hooked up my tow strap and pulled him out in 2 minutes. The guy had been out there for 7 hours!

Tacoma 1
Silverado 0
Damn, its a good thing you went out to BJ. Who knows how long the guy could have been out there.
Old 09-17-2011, 02:34 PM   #7
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
One more reason not to go 4x4ing in a long bed double cab full size truck. I am suprised some of those things dont high center on speed bumps in parking lots...