R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Anyone get deals on tires?

Old 09-18-2011, 06:26 PM   #1
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone get deals on tires?

Should have my old K5 blazer sold tomorrow so I'll be in the market for tires. Anyone have an in a tire shop that can help a broke forum member out?
Old 09-19-2011, 02:58 AM   #2
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of tires are you looking for? I know a guy that runs the commercial dept of percell tires in phx that might be able to help. I need to get some new tires too, so I'm hoping he can help me out too..

Anyone have the BFG Rugged Terrian A/T tires installed?
Old 09-19-2011, 06:22 AM   #3
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
I did. Great tires for the the road and do well offroad although if you push them hard they will chunk because of the hard, sharp rock out here.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:26 AM   #4
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Sticking with my 245/75 was planning on either hankook rf10 or one of falkens at tires
Old 09-19-2011, 09:04 AM   #5
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
i get decent deals on tires through my dealership and i can mount/balance em.lemme know what your lookin for txt me-623 229-5989
Old 09-19-2011, 09:48 PM   #6
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
I did. Great tires for the the road and do well offroad although if you push them hard they will chunk because of the hard, sharp rock out here.

Thanks for the info.. I was looking between those or the Yokahamma Geolanders. I have a friend of mine that has had them on his 2002 Toy and he's gotten over 80K miles out of them. He doesn't do an serious offroading except when we get into a shit hole canyon hunting, but he's gotten us out with no issues on those tires.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:46 AM   #7
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get tires yet? I'm a parts guy at a dealer as well with awsome hook ups on tires, and pretty much any OEM part. PM me for anything you need.

Jeremy