R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Phoenix dealerships parts discount

Old 09-19-2011, 07:59 PM   #1
biborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to behold
Name: Stephen
biborado's Tacoma Gallery
Phoenix dealerships parts discount

Anyone know of a dealer that sells maintenance parts for cheap? I went over to Avondale Toyota and those guys wouldn't budge on any of their pricing and had everything at list price. Is there a special "code word" I need to say to get a discount? Coming up on my 30k service and wanted to start buying the stuff early...

I was looking to buy things online, but the shipping on the ATF fluid is outrageous!! Figured i'd just get everything at the dealership if I could get it for around the same price as online. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:01 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Dude I've called around Scottsdale, Mesa and Chandler....the dealers around here are bastards! If you find a place let me know! Right Toyota wouldn't sell me a color matched grille because my VIN didn't match up (I have an O/R not a Sport)...and they wanted 300 dollars for on anyway LMAO!!! I ended up ordering from that place in North Carolina and got my Color matched for 185...shipped!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...d-new-box.html
Old 09-19-2011, 08:39 PM   #3
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
give xdanielx326 a pm. he is the lube guy at a local steelership in mesa.

Old 09-19-2011, 09:45 PM   #4
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
What are you looking for? A buddy of mine works for Toyota and gets me parts at his cost.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:48 PM   #5
biborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to behold
I asked for a 2011 color matched grill too...guy at the counter said something like $254 and before I walked away from the counter I asked what their cost was...he looked at his computer and said $150! Bastards indeed! Stealership definitely earning that name. So it sounds like I gotta resort to buying online and sourcing the ATF another way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Dude I've called around Scottsdale, Mesa and Chandler....the dealers around here are bastards! If you find a place let me know! Right Toyota wouldn't sell me a color matched grille because my VIN didn't match up (I have an O/R not a Sport)...and they wanted 300 dollars for on anyway LMAO!!! I ended up ordering from that place in North Carolina and got my Color matched for 185...shipped!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...d-new-box.html
Old 09-19-2011, 09:50 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by biborado View Post
I asked for a 2011 color matched grill too...guy at the counter said something like $254 and before I walked away from the counter I asked what their cost was...he looked at his computer and said $150! Bastards indeed! Stealership definitely earning that name. So it sounds like I gotta resort to buying online and sourcing the ATF another way.
unreal...
Old 09-19-2011, 09:51 PM   #7
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
yeah avondizzles rough. their parts counter sucks, i would know with how manytimes ive used em.

I online, autozone, and worse comes to worse stealership. If someone in the valley does pop up let us know please!

stealership charged me 220 for the 5speed shifter, and 9 bucks for those little plastic clips that hold on the grill
Old 09-19-2011, 09:55 PM   #8
ATF, spark plugs, air filter, oil filter, color matched 2011 grill. I'm probably missing a few things...do you think your buddy can get parts regularly as I need em?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azgunrunner View Post
What are you looking for? A buddy of mine works for Toyota and gets me parts at his cost.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:42 AM   #9
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by biborado View Post
ATF, spark plugs, air filter, oil filter, color matched 2011 grill. I'm probably missing a few things...do you think your buddy can get parts regularly as I need em?

The buddy of mine just calls down to Arrowhead Toyota for me and I just get the parts. He's working half day tomorrow so if you PM me a list of parts I can get you a price and he will just have it all setup for you to go pick up and pay for them if the price is right.

For any body parts I usually go to certifit to get them, not factory toyota parts but still OEM i think. Prices are right and they are local so you can just pick up. A lot of body shops will get their parts from them. I replaced both of my mirrors and paid less than $30 a pop for them, with the motors. Only draw back is if you want them color matched, you will have to get the parts painted as they usually come in the black or white.

http://www.certifit.com/ download their catalog for the full parts listings.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:32 AM   #10
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys,
I'm pretty new to posting, but I've lurked on here for about a year now. I do Wholesale Parts for Camelback Volkswagen/Subaru/Mazda. We're a Van Tuyl dealer, whichs opens up pretty much every car line to me at 10% over cost. Let me know if you guys ever need stuff. I've got a pretty good rapport with most of the wholesale parts guys at all the other dealers ex; CB Toyota, ABC Nissan, Van Chevy, Midway Chevy, etc. PM with P/N's or what you need I'll be more than happy to forward my discount to fellow enthusiasts. Let me know
Old 09-23-2011, 10:37 AM   #11
Shiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant future

Name: Joey
Shiftytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtlachac08 View Post
Hey guys,
I'm pretty new to posting, but I've lurked on here for about a year now. I do Wholesale Parts for Camelback Volkswagen/Subaru/Mazda. We're a Van Tuyl dealer, whichs opens up pretty much every car line to me at 10% over cost. Let me know if you guys ever need stuff. I've got a pretty good rapport with most of the wholesale parts guys at all the other dealers ex; CB Toyota, ABC Nissan, Van Chevy, Midway Chevy, etc. PM with P/N's or what you need I'll be more than happy to forward my discount to fellow enthusiasts. Let me know
Nice! +1
Old 09-23-2011, 10:43 AM   #12
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtlachac08 View Post
Hey guys,
I just went to emissions class on Tuesday at ADEQ with two techs from Camelback Toyota. And you are the man for hooking up parts! I will have to keep you in mind
Old 09-23-2011, 10:57 AM   #13
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Ya let me know! Buy my long travel kit too jk. But thanks for the heads up on dezertrangers!