R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tucson Shop Locations

Old 09-27-2011, 07:49 PM   #21
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
The Mt Lemmon control road run (which I'm going to :P) is such an easy road you'll have zero problems. I did it in my 08 Pre Runner (doing some sections at like 60mph lol). It's scenic and fun though. Come on out man!

Also yea, if cash is short.... first thing I'd rock is some sliders. Hit up Brandon at Avid Off-Road and he can get you setup... I love mine he did.

Will it look silly without tires? A tad but not too bad. I did all mine at once but it shouldn't be too bad.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:41 PM   #22
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughMudder View Post
Also, whats the terrain going to be like?
It is an easy road, 2wd and nothing hairy at all. Just some good scenery. I would come out so you can check out Jake's and my trucks. We are set up almost identical except he has a black TRD Offroad and I have a White TRD Sport.

I am just doing the day trip and not camping overnight so we can head down the mountain together (via the road) later that evening.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:01 AM   #23
ToughMudder is on a distinguished road

Name: Nathan
ToughMudder's Tacoma Gallery
okay i think that sounds dope, its saturday right?

ill see if i can get one of my buddies to ride with me

Jake, you think i should invest in slider before a lift?
Old 09-28-2011, 11:18 AM   #24
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
If you wheel your truck, I'd say sliders and real skids are a yes. I was running Box Canyon, Chiva Falls and such at stock height (less actually because of the armor). I banged the armor around but that's what it's for
Old 10-28-2011, 11:15 AM   #25
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have a decently stocked garage or shop so I quit wasting money getting everything installed by someone else? Just got out of the marines and moved back here from Japan so I am lacking in the tools department. Appreciate any help at all.
Old 10-28-2011, 12:12 PM   #26
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Does anyone have a decently stocked garage or shop so I quit wasting money getting everything installed by someone else? Just got out of the marines and moved back here from Japan so I am lacking in the tools department. Appreciate any help at all.
Look at my post I put on your welcome back thread!!!