R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Yep, I did it again...

Old 09-25-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, I did it again...

So, this has been both a very tired and very AWESOME to say the least..

Friday (yes, 3 day weekend for me) I wasnt up to much, just chilling and getting stuff ready for saturday.

Saturday, I went up to Phoenix to work with the crew on doing all my suspension work. It was a long and hard day but a good one.

Sunday... Well about a week ago I put this up on craigslist for sale or trade for a BOAT just to see if I got any hits...

Well Saturday I got a text and call from a guy wanted to know if I was interested in a straight up bike bike trade.... Interesting, I am listening... So we agree to meet at his place in Tempe on Sunday. I get there, and glistening in the sun is a beautiful 2005 999S, full Termognini exhaust, OZ lightweight racing rims, carbon and billet goodies all around...

We did a straight up trade... My 2008 Hypermotard S 1100 with Ducati performance exhaust, cams, and ECU as well as light weight flywheel, open cam belts, and some carbon & billet goodies for his 2005 999S with Termognini performance exhaust and ECU, OZ lightweight racing wheels, and some carbon and billet goodies. Plus a full set of sharkskinz race bodywork never used and all of the stock items except rims.

He is a naked style bike guy, he has 4 monsters and really wanted a Hyper. I have a handful of Italian sport bikes (look at my sig) and wasnt really into the Hyper so it was a perfect trade for both of us. KBB price is about the same and we both have equal amount of aftermarket parts on it so its all good.

BWAHAHAHA Oh boy is Tucson in trouble now.. LoL
Old 09-25-2011, 08:24 PM   #3
Claymore21 has a spectacular aura aboutClaymore21 has a spectacular aura aboutClaymore21 has a spectacular aura about
Claymore21's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!
Old 09-25-2011, 08:29 PM   #4
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
UGH.. I want to go riding so bad but not after what I saw last night. Intersection by my hotel as I was coming back, loading a dead Harley rider in ambulance in a massive 2 car, 1 full dresser Harley accident at the intersection of Wilmott & Speedway. Tucson scares the hell out of me, people run red lights here like its a fucking olympic sport. Plenty of un-insured/underinsured people here so in town its nice and slow and easy for me.
Old 09-25-2011, 08:32 PM   #5
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Damn nice bike man...

And yea... Tucson drivers are amongst the worst... really need to be careful down there man, esp on a bike
Old 09-25-2011, 08:37 PM   #6
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: joshua
j83soldier's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post

damn man that is a nice bike, hope you lean it a little further than he does, the side of those tires are screaming for pavement
Old 09-25-2011, 08:41 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by j83soldier View Post
damn man that is a nice bike, hope you lean it a little further than he does, the side of those tires are screaming for pavement
Oh yeah, you will see those chicken strips disapear soon. I have to find some better roads or wait until all the sand is off the roadways. I am hoping to make some runs to firebird raceway and other tracks here soon.
Old 09-25-2011, 08:53 PM   #8
Claymore21 has a spectacular aura aboutClaymore21 has a spectacular aura aboutClaymore21 has a spectacular aura about
Claymore21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
UGH.. I want to go riding so bad but not after what I saw last night. Intersection by my hotel as I was coming back, loading a dead Harley rider in ambulance in a massive 2 car, 1 full dresser Harley accident at the intersection of Wilmott & Speedway. Tucson scares the hell out of me, people run red lights here like its a fucking olympic sport. Plenty of un-insured/underinsured people here so in town its nice and slow and easy for me.
I saw that one too, I was driving by around 10:30. Looked really bad!
Old 09-25-2011, 08:58 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore21 View Post
I saw that one too, I was driving by around 10:30. Looked really bad!
Yea, I was going by as they were loading a stretcher with no visable person but it was loaded and there was no hurry in them.
Old 09-25-2011, 08:59 PM   #10
On a happier note. I have given my new girl a name.. Another women to bring me pain, pleasure, joy, and heartbreak. I shall call her BIBIANA: Italian and Spanish form of Roman Latin Viviana, meaning "alive."

Bibiana meet world... World, meet Bibiana...
Old 09-25-2011, 09:00 PM   #11
Mtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Mtek's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on teh new Duc, imo it will be even more desireable as time goes by. They didn't get alot of love when they first came out, but that series was ahead of it's time. Love the OZ wheels, everyone has Marchesinis.

I bet you won't miss the Hyper.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:22 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtek View Post
Congrats on teh new Duc, imo it will be even more desireable as time goes by. They didn't get alot of love when they first came out, but that series was ahead of it's time. Love the OZ wheels, everyone has Marchesinis.

I bet you won't miss the Hyper.
Yea, I dont think I will miss the Hyper either. It was fun but never meshed with me like my other bikes. The styling is hideous and almost bankrupt Ducati because they sold so badly. Its funny because the bike is amazing and is the most winningest Duc or all time. The engine is the same as in my 998 and I love the engine. The 999 is a bit more tame where the 998 is an angry fire spitter right off idle. Both are awesome and round out my my stable nicely.. 998S, 999S, 1198S...
Old 09-25-2011, 11:57 PM   #13
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
You know my feelings on this...Just makes me want a bike even more.