R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

My next round of mods...

Old 10-12-2011, 07:04 PM   #81
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Very nice man... I need to get off my ass and get mine done
Desert Rat had to pull mine off twice to put them on a spring compressor to get them done. The guy cut me a good deal because at first he told me 1 1/2 hours to crank them up and do the alingment and it ended up taking over 4 hours. I got them cranked up and alingment for $125. Considering I would have had to drive up to Phoenix, rent a bay, and spend half a day doing it myself it was worth the cost.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:06 PM   #82
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Desert Rat had to pull mine off twice to put them on a spring compressor to get them done. The guy cut me a good deal because at first he told me 1 1/2 hours to crank them up and do the alingment and it ended up taking over 4 hours. I got them cranked up and alingment for $125. Considering I would have had to drive up to Phoenix, rent a bay, and spend half a day doing it myself it was worth the cost.
Yea I was sort of figuring they'd have to be taken off to compress them. 125 is a damn good price if I do say so myself though... I guess I'll still hold out until my winch is on the truck (maybe this week w00t) so I can get the level right the first time.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:16 PM   #83
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Yea I was sort of figuring they'd have to be taken off to compress them. 125 is a damn good price if I do say so myself though... I guess I'll still hold out until my winch is on the truck (maybe this week w00t) so I can get the level right the first time.
Yea, that would be wise. Hope to have my bumpers by the end of the year...