R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

NNNOOOOOO!!!

Old 10-04-2011, 02:23 PM   #21
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
BTW the Milk_No_Sugar douche is a troll, don't worry bout his punk ass. But like I said, I'll help you look if you want, I'm off tonight. And since I used to do a lot of body work, I can spot damage that most people would miss.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:55 PM   #22
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
Drag them down Miracle Mile by their feet. More damage to the face so no one can identify them. People = Shit! Hope you find the bastards!
Old 10-04-2011, 05:31 PM   #24
Buggys3sgte is on a distinguished road
Name: !@$*
Buggys3sgte's Tacoma Gallery
It's 1 of 4 types of people

First: an illegal immigrant usually the case in most instances here in tucson.

Second: an enormous person like 3-4 hun "I have watched these creatures get out of vehicles which usually consits of parking their POS 3mm from your door and then opening the door with their ba-hemouth foot, while simaltaneously making grunting sounds."

Three: some daffy old bastard who shouldn't be driving in the 1st place, that can't judge distance worth a shit and opens his door into a nice parked vehicle. You can usually see the battle scars in the form of tiny door dings all over their grand marquis/town cars. Don't worry guys paid one such MFer back in the form of a nice foot print in his driver door after watching my truck shake vilantly from his door swinging open.

Fourth: Is those little punk shits that think it's funny to wreck other people's property, these are the ones i would pay big money to catch in the act. These little bastads never got that belt whipping they needed when they where being raised by their parents.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:49 PM   #26
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticsquelch View Post
Drag them down Miracle Mile by their feet. More damage to the face so no one can identify them. People = Shit! Hope you find the bastards!
Damn you know your history pretty well of Tucson eh? :P
Old 10-05-2011, 08:14 AM   #27
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Damn you know your history pretty well of Tucson eh? :P
Not really, just hate Tucson and figured it would be a good place to start.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:54 PM   #28
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
I would just like to point out that I am sitting here all bummed because I dont have my motorcycle. I drive by the Ducati shop every day and it is depressing.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:35 AM   #29
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
boofuckinhoo

Jk, I feel ya pain bro.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:53 PM   #30
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Will, I will forget you ever said that!!!

So good news, I went to the Ducati shop today after they called. $2600 in damages and repairs. Luckily the frame, swing arm, forks, subframe, and rims are all straight. Insurance said go and I ok'ed everything today. I should have the bike back when I return from London in 3-4 weeks.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:21 PM   #31
enjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks man. I am an avid rider myself n me n my friend would share bikes sometimes. I was turning n hit a patch of gravel while on my friends bike, scratched the left fairing a bit not badly n bent the clutch/foot peg and snapped his mirror. I owned up to it n told him hey man I already spoke for my actions I'm waiting for the part as we speak n got a mirror on order. Fixed his bike n two weeks later dumbass thought he put his kickstands down n went to tilt his bike as if he was setting it on the kickstands n bam! Fell to the ground ha but moral is I went n found brand new parts to fix it with n didn't say, bike? What bike? I didn't mess anything up.
Old 10-28-2011, 12:24 PM   #32
So I got a call from the bike shop. Insurance paid up, bike is fixed and ready for pick up. I had some slightly raised bars put on (not anything you would notice by looking at it) and a better seat so the thing should be a bit more comfortable to ride.

The shit part is I am stuck in the UK in flood conditions and my bike just sits there.. FUCK..
Old 10-31-2011, 04:29 PM   #33
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
So I got a call from the bike shop. Insurance paid up, bike is fixed and ready for pick up. I had some slightly raised bars put on (not anything you would notice by looking at it) and a better seat so the thing should be a bit more comfortable to ride.

The shit part is I am stuck in the UK in flood conditions and my bike just sits there.. FUCK..
at least at the shop it's inside overnight...
Old 10-31-2011, 05:14 PM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by TightShirts View Post
at least at the shop it's inside overnight...
Eh, right now I could really use a bike to ride. I have A LOT of stress and pent up aggression I need to deal with right now.

Old 10-31-2011, 05:30 PM   #35
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Eh, right now I could really use a bike to ride. I have A LOT of stress and pent up aggression I need to deal with right now.

Make a detour to Thailand on the way back?
Old 10-31-2011, 05:52 PM   #36
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Over 24 years & 7 different bikes, the same thing has happened to 2 of mine....the first 2. Never parked in a another space after that....always on a sidewalk, grass (use a plate for the kickstand) or just somewhere out of general traffics way. People don't pay attention when driving, that's for damn sure.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:11 PM   #37
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Chas, Let me know when your back in town and we will hit some trails and shoot some shit so you can blow off steam.